1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[AMC] Breaking Bad - Season 3

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by rhino17, Mar 21, 2010.

1. Daedalus

Daedalus Member

or....she'll use Beneke to launder Walt's money.

2. Nashvegas

Nashvegas Contributing Member

previews for next week look awesome

3. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

I'm really enjoying the way Hank's investigation is unfolding.

Next week should be interesting if Hank decides to put the screws to Jesse, or just follow him around.

I wish I had the older episodes, can someone remind me how Hank knows about Jesse and what happened with them exactly. I just remember him being interrogated but I don't remember why.

I wonder what Gus meant when he said he had excellent help putting the lab together, does he know other chemists?

4. m_cable

m_cable Contributing Member

Remember when Tuco kidnapped Walt and Jesse, Skylar gave Hank a lead on Walt's "pot dealer" Jesse. When he went to look for Jesse, Hank got into the gunfight with Tuco. Then he brought Jesse in for questioning but couldn't prove anything.

That was when Walt came up with the plan to walk into a convenience store naked as if he was in some sort of "fugue state".

5. rhino17

rhino17 Member

can someone post a link of the preview for next week? I watched on casttv and they did not include the preview

6. Nashvegas

another great episode.

7. Pizza_Da_Hut

Pizza_Da_Hut I put on pants for this?

It isn't on here yet... I can't wait...

8. pgabriel

pgabriel Educated Negro

how can those guys just get away with killing a cop, talking about the twins at the beginning of the episode, hank has to got to catch on sooner or later

9. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

looks like its really going to start hitting the fan soon.

10. Torn n Frayed

Torn n Frayed Member

Oh he's gonna catch on when they come after him with those axes! Wished they had stayed with the Walt and Hank conversation to hear how Walt got out of it. And I think that Hank knew it was Walt that was the one who had that false call about his wife. Yes, the stuff is really getting close to flying around! :eek:

11. ChrisBosh

ChrisBosh Member

I just caught up with this show (Season 1) over the weekend. This show rocks, I love the drama, intense. The scene this week with Jesse and Walt in the RV was just great television, those two really click in terms of on screen chemistry. Don't like the twins though, they've got to end that soon.

12. rhino17

rhino17 Member

That might have been the best episode yet, it was just great

13. Outlier

Outlier Member

Question: This show or Mad Men?

Thanks.

14. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I prefer breaking bad, I had a hard time getting into mad men. But they are pretty different shows, it depends on what u are looking for

15. DonkeyMagic

DonkeyMagic Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

personally breaking bad.

I got into mad men for a while, and it was very good. But it's hard for me to make it a point to watch a show. By the time the next one rolls around a week later i forget about it. Breaking bad, however, really sinks its clause into you and doesnt let you go.

The drama is unparalled. And how they mix humour into such an intense show is uncanny.

16. Nashvegas

who do you think called Hank?

17. countingcrow

countingcrow Contributing Member

I think it was Walt's boss. After all, he is the one who gave them permission to kill Hank. I think he was hoping Hank would kill both brothers so as to get them out of his hair. I'm sure he thought they wouldn't return to Mexico without eventually taking out Walt. They were wild cards who could mess up his operation.

Man, the ending of that episode was intense.

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

I'm thinking it was Gus, too. The info text "Gus' decisions result in extreme consequences". That could either apply to him giving the OK for the brothers to take out Hank, or it could mean he was the one to warn Hank.

Either way, intense ending to this episode. I love this show.

19. Nashvegas

ok thanks, that was what I figured but my phone was ringing during that part so I thought I missed something

20. OldManBernie

OldManBernie Old Fogey

It was probably Mike that called Hank under the orders of Gus to tail the twins.