1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Amazing and inspiring speech by president Trump on radical Islam in the heart of holy land

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by RocketsLegend, May 21, 2017.

1. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Nothing's wrong with kickass personalities, but if that's all you have than my point is proved. It's like you talking to a sweet woman with a sexy voice over the phone..you know 9/10 times she will turn out to be lord of the onion rings.

2. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

I think she's more physically attractive too. Sorry bro. I feel sorry for guys who would rather sleep with Melania. Those types of trashy bimbos are a dime a dozen. What's sad is that someone like trump normally couldn't even get a girl that low; he has to rely on his money.

Oh and I'm a white guy who normally goes for blondes and I've never actually dated a black woman, but give me Michelle over Melania any day of the week.

3. Space Ghost

Space Ghost Contributing Member

"lol" okaaayyy

You never dated a black woman but yet you put her over a European model and you want to deny its a partisan statement. And you judge personalities over scripted speeches?

Let me guess, you find Hillary hotter than Melania and would take her any day of the week too, ammirite?

generalthade_03 likes this.
  4. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

No, Melania is more attractive than Hillary. I was merely speaking to Michelle vs. Melania. But there's no doubt that Melania has classically beautiful features, but her fake persona and choice of man most certainly makes a difference in how I view her. I don't see how that's a controversial take on how one should rate women..?

5. Astrodome

Astrodome Member
    Supporting Member

Lol, elbows too pointy?

6. Jayzers_100

Jayzers_100 Member

Sure, however you guys wanna justify my perspective. She's just not my cup of tea. Even if she's "hot", it's extremely easy to get with her type

FranchiseBlade likes this.
  7. Amiga

Amiga 10 years ago...
    Supporting Member

How did this get into hot or not? But I agree. One is wife material, the other is .. well nevermind.

Jayzers_100 likes this.