1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

All I want for Christmas: Anthony Randolph & DeMarcus Cousins on the Rockets!

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by thefinalchapter, Dec 21, 2010.

1. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

If the Knicks feel confident they can trade Randolph for a first rounder, they're certainly not going to cut him for Earl friggin' Barron.

2. Rockets25

Rockets25 Member

Yup, he definitely looked like **** tonight. He made the choke sign late in the game to a guy on the Warriors after he bricked the first free throw and then the Kings go on to lose the game. The guy doesn't seem very bright. Please keep him away from the Rockets.

3. b2bizchina

b2bizchina Member

All I want: Lebeon & Kobe on the Rockets!

4. MambaJoe

MambaJoe Member

No, he went to Spain and became a bull fighter.

5. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

I dont think Cousins can be a num 1 option type guy. He is suited to be Robin behind Tyreke. He may potentially damage our chemistry as well. I would rather take the rish on Thabeet.

All i want: Randolph & Thabeet. Please.

6. RX2012

RX2012 Member

exactly, that's not even a sign of age immaturity...that's a sign of thinking problems on the court for his whole career. funny how the choking act back fired on his team as he helped them find a way to lose miserably..

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Will Santa hook us up??

Fined again. This kids gonna be broke soon if he doesn't shape up. Kings can't handle him.