1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ahmad Khan Rahami: US blasts suspect a 'very friendly guy'

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Sep 19, 2016.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Except the left isn't doing that. What is happening is you are refusing to condemn a poster who calls all Muslims evil.

2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I'm hereby condemning you calling Muslims "modern day Nazis, led by modern day Hitlers".

3. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

So you are giving Honey Bear a free pass. got it.

4. ArtV

ArtV Contributing Member

#24 ArtV, Sep 19, 2016
    Last edited: Sep 19, 2016
  5. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

I don't see why pointing this stuff out is read as an excuse or makes people like Muslims less.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Because all you are doing is parroting the excuse THEY make for their actions. Since you are working as their mouthpiece and repeating their propaganda, it makes it seem like you condone their actions just as the groups that encourage it do.

As to liking or not liking Muslims, that plays no part except in your mind.

7. Sweet Lou 4 2

Supporting Member

you are one twisted mofo. Honey the bigot posts how the family is playing the islamaphobe card in the courts and I am just pointing out that the guy complaining on them was going into their store and yelling racial epitaphs.

I am not parroting anything. That's your f'd up interpretation of countering Honey Bear - who is actually the one TRUMPeting a b.s. narrative.

Use your head man.

1 person likes this.
  8. Severe Rockets Fan

Severe Rockets Fan Takin it one stage at a time...

I'm just curious, but has there ever been a weirdo/serial killer/bomber/mass murderer that everyone said, "Oh yeah, I always thought that dude would do something eff'd up."

9. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

San Bernardino and Orlando probably qualifies.

10. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

This pretty much confirms that the fried chicken was no good either.

http://www.foxnews.com/us/2016/09/1...hated-america-says-his-daughter-s-mother.html

11. sugrlndkid

sugrlndkid Member

12. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

I'm with Sweet Lou and anyone who agrees with Honey Bear here, I lose some respect for(I'm sure those that apply don't care about my opinion of them). You know how ****ing dangerous it is to flip the script on the whole "innocent upon proven guilty" princple on normal everyday moderate Muslims? ATW, if you truly want to live in a world where the automatic assumption is that if you are a Muslim, you are a potential terrorist, I will disagree with you on that notion vehemently. I think it's a disgusting notion and our former heart to hearts where you explicitly stated that you try to walk the fine line between nuanced criticism of Islam and not condemning all Muslims mean nothing. Honey Bear is the last poster who needs to have his opinions given credence to.

There is no point in engaging with Honey Bear for me. I figured he is either a lost soul or just merely trolling. Either way, I'm sure his life must be pretty pathetic. But you ATW? You show rationality in your posts but sometimes you just go off your rockers and that usually happens when you try to defend idiots like Honey Bear.

I will fight tooth and nail to make sure Honey Bear's narrative doesn't win where my parents are automatically assumed as ****ing terrorists. **** that noise. That type of rhetoric seeping into the 'moderates' legitimately scares the **** out of me.

13. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

You often pull the parents (typically mother) sympathy card but the fact is old female fails hard in two key profiling correlations.

14. Nook

Nook Member

Honey Bear is a troll.

I certainly don't take anything he says serious, because I believe he is doing it entirely for attention and to cause conflict. I understand you being upset. I don't think people respond much with outrage at this point because it is so over the top and everyone is used to him trolling.

15. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Did you read the article? The anti-muslim sentiment was made up by the family in order to gain sympathy, and were dismissed in a court of law as such. The ruling couldn't be brought up again -- which means they were baseless.

Now you know what's being talked about in mosque's and amongst muslims living in the West. Understanding weakness, befriending the West with false PC statements, and waiting for their moment to strike.

Until major reforms are made -- everyone is a ticking time bomb. No matter how "friendly" they seem to the unsuspecting goober. Obviously this site is full of flimsy, passive beta males too afraid to do anything about it, so I'll be here in the meantime politely pointing out the truth.

Rising above the hatred of Islam, into the nobility of modern, noble living.

Each and every time, baby.

16. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

What actions would you like to see non-Muslims take to address the problem?

17. LongTimeFan

LongTimeFan Contributing Member

What are you seeing there that I'm not? All I see is a lot of made up BS in your post right now.

Also -- I was raised by a peaceful muslim male. That should fit one of your profiling requirements, Bandwagoner.

18. Honey Bear

1. Understanding muslims bring on their own problems by not addressing issues in their community. "Islamophobia" is a cop out ; a trendy term to hide behind.

A passive approach towards daily attacks, child molesting, female oppression, sexual deviancy from your own community without any sense of pride for rectifying,

any sense of accountability,

distancing yourself as a "real" muslim and them as "fake" muslims,

is what lets violent narratives get out of control.

Watch the movie Spotlight to see what happens in civilized communities when deviant acts take place, and the aggressive response to them. People don't just look the other way and pretend it doesn't exist. You don't become a killing machine out of nowhere - it happens with support.

2. Stop immigration from the Islamic world , swiftly.

No whining about the government.

The standard excuse is "Well, if we stop pandering to muslims and letting them run riot, they're going to get angrier and do more killing, it's in their blood after all."

Ironically, that's why we see daily killings. The inability to draw a hard line with a problem child.

3. Put pressure, alot of pressure on moderates, to be proactive in squashing anti-West narratives that lead to violence.

If you're laissez faire about it, the excuses will continue until someone you know is a victim. It's a huge problem you see from people who don't want to see the truth, whether it's about muslims, or a family member addicted to opiates. That's some hardcore ****, baby.

I'm a liberal, one of the 2-3 most open minded guys on this planet, but I understand trends. I know what's being said by communities behind closed doors. I understand history and why things are, the way they are.

And I'm tellin you - this is a dangerous, incompatible ideology. The more you pander to it, the more aggressive it's "borderline" followers become. You have to draw a hard line, make sure all muslims living in the West understand the limits of living in their ideological bubble, and what the modern world is about. Otherwise, ship them out. Mass deportations without an ounce of sympathy.

Notice - no where here are there any calls for violence. Just obvious, preventative measures.

19. trustme

trustme Member

So looks like he had issues with the city b/c of some legal problems. Doesn't seem to have had to do anything with Islam except the guy has a Muslim name.

1 person likes this.
  20. Honey Bear

The San Bernardino killer was a peaceful muslim male to all those that knew him. . .

Your little argument means nothing towards the greater trend of what's happening with muslim males, or this discussion.

The initial link has the whole story and chain of events (http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ce-New-Jersey-claiming-persecuted-Muslim.html).

I'll be the guy posting facts - the rest are blind puppets for their parties stance on issues.