1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Ahead of the Curve

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by JCDenton, Nov 21, 2010.

1. Christopher

Christopher Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

I prepared a detailed graph to deal with the issues raised in this thread.

[​IMG]

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

One more JC Denton style graph. I told you so a long time ago! Why did you previously berate me on this. I always knew I was right.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  4. greatpacha1

greatpacha1 Member

is this graph deniable? look at how amazing it is...its proof in visual form!

5. parmesh

parmesh Member

Statistical Genius eh? 12 Games proves ALL of your "points" over the years correct? Ever heard of sample size?

Good evening Clutchfans. I would like to discuss a few premises that I believe are now agreed with by the majority of people here. I will list them briefly:

1) JCDenton is either an absolute moron or troll whose posts and threads are a waste of our time (minus this post ;) ). This bufoon boasts on and on about how great he is, but fails to realize that this is the internet, and he is essentially anonymous. Therefore he is a nobody, just like the rest of us.

2) He blows at stats.

6. smasstastic

smasstastic Member

Troll, get out

7. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

dude the reason people think your a troll and call you names is because your post are not good. You don't leave them open to discussion, you just try to prove yourself right using terrible stats and analyse.

I still remember the graphs. As a statistics major at UT it made me shudder.

8. napalm06

napalm06 Huge Flopping Fan

When I get on Clutchfans, I'm just concerned about whose pessimistic projections are right so that I can pat them on the back for it.

Not.

I'm here to discuss the current team and have constructive conversation.

I will admit, posting remarks like this doesn't add much, but I just don't have the self control to ignore so many dumb threads and not say anything.

9. ezzie

ezzie Member

OMG! now THAT is how 2 do a highly detailed in-depth statistical analysis! :eek:

i hope the OP is taking notes!

10. apollo33

apollo33 Member

Didn't even bother reading this because there are no awesome graphs

11. across110thstreet

across110thstreet Contributing Member

lol. you are the only poster with these criticisms and now you want credit as being "ahead of the curve"

you're an Internet poster on a message board.

your opinions are worthless.

12. Htown's2kFinest

13. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Sums up my feelings as well. I've had 7 years participation of NON-rebuttal, patience and open mindedness all the way through. I have gotten some rep points for objective comments and keeping and even keel (thanks guys, I don't give out enough rep in return).

But those days are done :eek: You can identify the straight jackasses from the reactionary kneejerk threads at times. I don't see why the jackasses should get protection when its obvious they're not contributing meaningfully.

14. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Back in the day they would tar and feather village idiots like you and run you out of town. Do the right thing and stop posting.

15. rox81

rox81 Member

Noice.

16. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

The main reason I still frequent Clutchfans is for JCDenton's graphs - so detailed and complex are they. Two axes, you say?! Statistical genius is an understatement.

17. rox81

rox81 Member

What was the bet? This is intriguing.

18. Damion Laverne

JCDenton, your elevator doesn't go to the top floor..........

19. clos4life

clos4life Member

JCdenton, how about you honor your bet and never post here again? Like you gave your word you would?

20. cheeno

cheeno Contributing Member

did'nt this guy cry like a little b**** when he lost his bet? then he made a thread to ask for everyone's forgiveness?