1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aggies Headed into the Sweet 16!!!

Discussion in 'NBA Draft' started by Tango, Mar 17, 2007.

Tags:
  1. Tango

Tango Contributing Member

A&M 72
    Louisville 69

Whoooooooooop!!!!!

2. AggieRocketFan96

Unbelievable game! Reminded me of the LSU game last year when Ags lost a heartbreaker but Acie Law is cold-blooded! I hope the go all the way, I still picked against my beloved Aggies in my bracket pool in the Elite Eight but would be glad to forfeit my bracket if Ags can get into the Final Four. Hope Kansas and Texas make a good showing tomorrow, I'm rooting for all the Big 12 schools to do well.

3. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

Its GIG EM time! Drink up that gig em juice and enjoy! This was a valuable test, playing a team with depth that pressed and on their home court! Sloan and Pompey stepped up as AK and Carter faded. This was huge. Kirk has been our MVP, if I see that guy on campus Ill kiss em.

Time to get GIGd

4. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

Congrats. The way the game started, I thought Louisville had too much athleticism and defense for them.

5. AggieRocketFan96

Marlon Pompey was downright nasty on defense. The one factor that will save the Aggies is their lock down defense. Dominque Kirk and Joseph Jones looked impressive today but Kavilsiskas looked horrible on both ends of the court. You have to credit Coach Gillespie, he is one helluva coach!

6. rocketteen

rocketteen Member

My stomach is still in knots.

Hurts so good. Whoop!!!

7. tigermission1

tigermission1 Contributing Member

Congrats to the Aggies. I am rooting for all Texas schools to do well and represent.

It would be REALLY great if both teams make it to the Final Four.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I have them going to the final 4 in my brackets.

DD

9. The_Yoyo

The_Yoyo Contributing Member

ditto

the louisville game would be a huge challenge playing a road game essentially in the tournament against a good team if they pulled that off they should be able to handle the rest of the teams playing in SA. great win by a&m.

the old cliche of it doesnt matter how many you make, but when you make them. sosa was 7/8 and 15/15 but misses his last 3pt attempt and 2 fts while law was 13/15 or something from the ft line but hit is last 5-6 attempts