1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

After a loss like this...let's start a thread for finger pointing

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by GRB, Apr 22, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GRB

GRB Member

Why not share our finger pointing in one thread, instead of putting it there and everywhere.

Ok, let's chill and have some fun as a poster.

Here goes my part:

First of all, players will be players, like Artest will be Artest, Brooks will be Brooks, and still, ADELMAN will be ADELMAN. Neither the styles get changed, nor the same problems get solved. Afterall, if any change is needed, it might have to start with the COACH.

Well, honestly, I've been tired of watching a game with ADELMAN as the coach. As a fan, since I don't have much basketball intelligence, I really can't appreciate the so call Princeton offense system. All I want to see is adapting and winning basketball. But he is old and slow, he can't adapt as you may have expected from a professional basektall coach. When watching the rockets' games, I really wished we had had a younger coach as least, so we could fight and learn, lose and learn, and learn and fight. Right now, I just don't think the team is in the right track.

So, I blame the COACH. I think he needs to be fire before next season begins.

/nokidding

p.s., sorry, I couldn't come up here in this thread with more words with proofs. But it's all I could be thinking of now. The problems come from the coach, and it needs to be finished by the coach. Or the coach has to go. And now, I wish him to go.

2. azoghbi

azoghbi Member

come on man, did we really need this one?

3. LardLad

LardLad Member

He finished second to Brown in Coach of the Year honors. He has had a multitude of line up changes. We are the 5th seed but won one at Portland. All our players seem to love him and have never complained about him. He has kept Ron Artest in low key psycho mode. Give the man an extension.

4. apollo33

apollo33 Member

what do you mean a loss like this???

we played fairly well, it wasnt a bad loss at all.

ya for sure there are things we need to tune out, but serisouly, a thread like this?

5. UTAllTheWay

UTAllTheWay Member

I say we start a thread for finger wagging, rather than finger pointing.

6. thegame_2234

thegame_2234 Contributing Member

i would say that adelman need to let broks and wafer in some moments take the game and his shots

that what i'm always stand that adelman is not the best coach for this team

7. WarioMillie

WarioMillie Member

I'd prefer a "Tip O' The Hat" for Addehl Man.

8. levintblack

levintblack Contributing Member

POST GAME THREAD!!!

We should start banning people for a day or week who start threads that obviously belong in one already created.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.