1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Advice for a Friend

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Major, Jan 12, 2003.

1. SirCharlesFan

SirCharlesFan Contributing Member

I don't think stuff like this ever works out. When couples "take a break" from each other with the intention of getting back together, it seems pointless. You guys are still essentially committed to each other, you just dont get the perks of having a dedicated partner. Then, if you meet someone new, you either have to completely split with your boy/girlfriend and/or tell the person you met that you are actually in a committed relationship with a person.

2. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's what I was thinking too. She proposed that on Saturday and I immediately turned it down. Now I'm thinking we should possibly look into it.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

So where are the pictures?!

4. arno_ed

arno_ed Contributing Member

i do not believe in taking a brake, i did that with my exgirlfriend, and 2 months after we got back togheter, (we went on a break for 1 week, i know too short) we broke up forgood. we just grew apart. I'm now happy with my life without her.

5. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

No pictures.

Well, I don't have a picture of Louisiana girl, and the only picture I can find of RM95's Girl is on a website that has her e-mail address. I don't trust some people on this board enough to post that. Maybe when I get home, I can find one though.

6. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

The reason I am suggesting a break, is because it sounds like it is over anyway.

It just makes the transition SOUND easier.

The key should be your happiness RM, if you are happier without her, then why are you with her?

DD

7. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

That's just the thing, I'm not unhappy with her at all. If I was, I wouldn't even have posted this.

8. Manny Ramirez

Manny Ramirez The Music Man

RM95,

This is going to sound very simplistic, but the fact that you even have to ask a BBS for advice on this issue should tell you that it is time to move on. You have been with her for over 2 years right?

I know everyone is different, but I think you should have a good idea of what love really is if you have been with someone for 2 years.

I think you have finally figured out that you "thought" you were in love all this time.

I have to agree with B-Bob about the divorce thing. You definitely DO NOT want to get into a rebound relationship deal.

Just be like me and chill back and relax for a while. Although, my chilling out is more due to not having time for dating right now thanks to work and school.

Good luck in whatever you decide to do.

9. dimsie

dimsie Member

And come to NZ anyway. :)

10. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah :eek:

;)

11. Baqui99

Baqui99 Contributing Member

Well this situation definitely begs the question: Does she like it in the pooper? While some females enjoy occasional anal penetration, others balk at it. This could very well be the deciding factor.

12. Sonny

Sonny Contributing Member

Now that's a classy post. ;)

Answer the man RM95!

13. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Good point. :)

14. Jeff

Jeff Clutch Crew

Baqui99, does the term "obsessive anal fixation" mean anything to you?