1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Admit it Rockets fans, Stephen Curry is the best player in NBA history, way better than MJ, Kobe, an

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClutchCity3, May 23, 2015.

1. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Honestly man, not hating here...but all I see is a guy running around illegal screens and hitting open shots.

I know this is a sarcastic thread any where but there is my bit of 'Hate'. His team is incredibly stacked just as well, enough so that doubling him is not the best of ideas.

2. SORF

SORF Member

Curry may be the best shooter today, but not the best player. He lacks maturity to be the best player or the current MVP. Until he grows up, he is not either in my book.

Kobe, MJ and the present day LBJ all have the maturity factor to qualify. Curry has a long way to go to be qualified in their league.

3. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

This is literally the definition of a troll thread. There is no difference between this and making a thread stating that Olajuwon is one of the worst players in NBA history. Both are flat out some of the dumbest comments a human being could conceive.

Curry is quite possibly the greatest shooter the league has ever seen. Watching him play the Rockets has been nothing short of unbelievable. The fact that his shots are nothing but pure net every time is simply amazing.

I'm sure the league will figure out how to guard him soon

4. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Lebron will destroy Curry like he destroyed Rondo.

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/D7hlB5m9i0k" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. rocks123

rocks123 Member

i admit he's great. but come on better looking than MJ??

6. DenisM

DenisM Member

I think that Cavs will take it. Lebron won't allow this championship to be in someone else's hands. When there are no Spurs or experienced team similar to them, there is no way someone can stop LeBron.

7. CK Johnson

CK Johnson Member

My favorite gif of this season.

8. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

No Texas teams. The Rockets are LeBron's only weakness in the playoffs still

9. Kiddsir

Kiddsir Member

Under armour shoes for Curry is better than Nike. That's all

10. MikeT

MikeT Rookie

I know this is a sarcasm thread... but... Curry and Michael Jordan are the only players to make five or more 3-pointers, score 40 or more points, and shoot at least 55 percent from the field in a conference finals game. Jordan did it in Game 4 of the 1993 Eastern Conference finals against the Knicks.

That's the kind of game it was.

But it just makes the next 4 game comeback even sweeter.

11. Koperboy

Koperboy Member

12. Oracle

Oracle Member

Seriously, Steph Curry is a very nice player and a great shooter, but his not better than those NBA megastars at this point. I don't have a clue what he will be in the future, but I have my doubts that he will reach that level. I have not seen that kind of leadership yet.

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

Playing against these Rockets does not count LOL