1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Want To Buy Adidas Swingman James Harden Alternate Jersey

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by sammy, Jul 11, 2013.

1. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

So I've been looking to purchase this jersey for quite some time with no luck. There is one XL on Amazon for anyone that's interested. I'd like to have a Harden and Howard jersey since our real unis don't do it for me.

Today, I stumbled upon this site. http://www.911jerseys.co/Houston-Ro...n-30-Swingman-Red-Throwback-NBA-Jersey-35812/

I'm sure this is a Chinese knock-off. Anyone know where I could purchase a real Adidas version? TIA. Will provide rep of course.

Real jersey -

[​IMG]

2. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

if I remember correctly, there is a mom/pop sports store in Katy Mills that has it, its over near the movie theater

1 person likes this.
  3. BigBird

BigBird Contributing Member

I'm sure it is a knockoff...but the question I have looking at their jerseys is if they look decent enough. I'm actually focused more on some throwback jerseys, specifically that of hakeem olajuwon. I just don't have a lot of money to spend, being the poor college student that I am. Is the stuff from this website decent, or does anybody have an experience with similar websites? Feel free to DM me if you're not wanting to put links out there. Sorry for hijacking the thread.

4. sammy

sammy Contributing Member

I believe Dave (poster above you) ordered some Texans Watt jerseys that remind me of the ones I see on this particular site. This particular jersey I referenced seems like a brighter red than it should be.

Shipping is the same with 1 or a few so I was thinking about going all out and getting Horry's jersey in the same color along with getting Watt's, AJ's, and maybe even Foster's. It's basically 20 a pop. I would get Clyde's if he didn't sound like such a nincompoop on air.

If anyone can recall which store in Katy that Dave is talking about, please advise. I can't find it online.

#4 sammy, Jul 11, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  5. Dave2000

Dave2000 Contributing Member

I have a China Hakeem Blue Rockets throwback if your interested. Its a fitted XL size. Have pics if you'd like to see it.

Shoot me an email via my profile and I'll forward you the links I've had success with.

My only complaint is that they are sometimes inconsistent in sizes and I've tried 3 different China sites. Seems like they order them from the same manufacturer in China.

In comparison, I'm a XL, 2XL if I want to wear it loose in replica jerseys. I buy 3XL from the China sites, seem to be L, XL fitted at best. But their NFL jerseys are true to size.

If your interested in Horry's jersey, I have a home and road one. I ordered a 3XL, but they are like M, L at best. I'll sell them $20 each, I'll eat the shipping charges since I bought other jerseys to go with it. I can send you pics if your interested

#5 Dave2000, Jul 14, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 14, 2013
    1 person likes this.
  6. LCAhmed

LCAhmed Contributing Member

1 person likes this.
  7. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Yeah I just got my colin kaepernick jersey there the other day

8. Nice Rollin

Nice Rollin Contributing Member

Lids locker room in Willowbrook mall have them

1 person likes this.
  9. TheShooter

TheShooter Member

I can't make threads so I'll post it here. Does anyone know where can I buy this jacket?
    [​IMG]

10. josephnicks

josephnicks Member

if youre paying $19 for a jersey, and its shipping form china, its going to be fake.. if youre going to go fake, search around various sites to find out which site has the best quality.. the one in the OP looks like shiit..

i found this one its a bit more $$ but better stitching, cut, all-around better quality.. but just remember theyre all fake. a real jersey replica/authentic is gonna cost $100+

http://www.basketballjerseyscheap.c...sey-revolution-30-swingman-13-red-yellow.html