1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adidas Offers James Harden $200M to Leave Nike

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Victorious, Aug 3, 2015.

1. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Are those the limited edition Air Reptars?

S/O Rugrats and Tommy Pickles

1 person likes this.
  2. J.R.

J.R. Member

3. onreego

onreego Member

4. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

Slap a UA logo on it and let Steph wear them instead and "it's awesome, dude!"

5. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Steph Currys suck too. I ain't seen not 1 person with steph currys not even the bandwagons

6. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

7. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

You kidding? Ive seen plenty of people hoop in Currys sigs from last season.

8. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

His first sig was OK (wasn't as good as the clutchfit drives) but this years model is ugly af same with kyries

9. oogie boogie

oogie boogie Member

I mean it's all subjective, but I just thought it was an absurd claim to say you haven't witnessed anyone wear Currys shoes.

Personally, I think no nba player is currently wearing an ugly sig or PE other than Lillard.

10. ISOBall

ISOBall Member

Lillards that came out last year? Those were alright they grew on a lot of people

11. YOLO

YOLO Member

Lol I've seen more than enough curry's in all the gyms and leagues all over houston

12. i3artow i3aller

My fellow Clutchies might want to check their local Champs as the Cream colorway is restocking.

13. Caesar

Caesar Member

I don't really follow the shoe stuff, but does Harden have signature shoes or are they Adidas shoes done in different color schemes for different players?

For example i loved when T-Mac had his own unique shoes, and so did Duncan and Arenas and KG, etc. Then one year they all had the same shoe basically with different colors schemes. There were no more unique shoes of their own.

Is that what's going on with Harden?

Can someone point me to what shoes Harden was wearing the past few games? They were black at the top, and white at the bottom with red trim on the sole i believe. They looked really nice in game and i'd like to check them out up close, but can't find photos of them anywhere.

14. Victorious

Victorious Member

right now, he does not have a signature. he is wearing his own colorways of the crazylight boost 2.5. his signature will come later. only two are available for purchase, the all-star versions and the 3 point shootout (cargo) version.

15. YOLO

YOLO Member

he doesn't have his own signature shoe yet that is specifically for him from Adidas. that will happen later.

he wears the Adidas crazylight boost shoe line for now. Just different colorways for him that he changes up from game to game.

16. i3artow i3aller

He'll have his own signature shoe next season for sure. I'm guessing it will be primeknit upper w/ full length boost which could make for one of the all time great basketball sneakers if done correctly.

17. Caesar

Caesar Member

Thanks fellas.

When will the black and white ones he's worn recently go on sale? Any word?

18. Victorious

Victorious Member

best ones to date! home and away colorways, home releases on 4-29 and away color will be available 5/14

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. BigShasta

BigShasta Contributing Member

Where can I buy these. I want a pair :(