1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Adelman's Death Stare

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Mar 10, 2009.

1. wtfamonkey

wtfamonkey Member

2. DOMINATOR

DOMINATOR Member

haha artest is hilarious.

yao was scared to go to the bench.

3. AggNRox

AggNRox Member

ron showed his leadership. he knew what yao meant to this team. yao was only reliable offense weapon during that crutch time. yao scored 6 points in a row to brush away nuggets coming back. if i were ron, i would even do more and smash my head to ground to show my disappointment.

4. Fiah

Fiah Member

Someone needs to make a gif of this foul and Adelman getting pissed

5. Uprising

Uprising Contributing Member

All I noticed was the Denver Bench, and players in the background celebrating.

One hell of a dumbass foul by Yao....man what was he thinking....oh wait....he wasn't.

6. topfive

topfive CF OG

7. BaiHua

BaiHua Member

Link (In Chinese though)

Yao's reply for the stupidest foul in the history.

"As for the sixth foul, I have no idea what I was thinking at that time",Yao said,"I just stretched my hand, apparently that was not a smart move" :p

Quote for the W,
    "We are playing as one team, even though I was a little bit off at the offensive end and fouled out in the end, the whole team was still keeping competitive, We have been gluing, clicking step by step",Yao said,"Everyone realized that they needed to do more for the team after tracy had been done for the season. We won't have any excuses as "key player" left us due to the surgery, we just can't do that, what we need to do is to keep winning"

8. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Hahah, priceless !!! :D

9. DrJB25

DrJB25 Member

HAHHAHAHA, this is the funniest post.. god I love this thread!! Been laughing for about 5 mins straight

10. RocketsHero

RocketsHero Member

Actually When I saw his reactions live, there was a lot more anger and disgust. That photo does not capture the real emotion very well.

11. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

lol, did anyone see the bench, i can't tell if that's deke, but he walks off away from the bench in disgust....then when the camera zooms in on adelman, deke walks right by and he's fuming, probably the first time ever he's had nothing to say to yao...

12. wireonfire

wireonfire Contributing Member

Apparently Scola didn't get that, coz he went on and did it two more times. :D

13. Yao4REAL

Yao4REAL Member

You forgot to put the smoke out of his nose as well.

14. E_Saiyan

E_Saiyan Member

If you look closely, immediately after Yao fouls Chancey, the Rockets' player on the top right of the video (can't make out who it is...Cook??) gets so mad, his warm-up pants fall off!! Hilarious!

15. rawool

rawool Member

16. topfive

topfive CF OG

Nice! I didn't think to make his face red! :D

17. mozart123

mozart123 Rookie

This is one of the best threads on Clutchfans :D

Someone needs to make a poster at the next home game, Yao don't try to steal the ball.

18. Asian Sensation

LMAO!

19. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

If I'm not mistaking, someone punk slapped Yao (probably Deke) after Yao took a seat. I couldn't believe that foul happened haha.

We all laugh now, but if we lost this game, the get rid of Yao threads would be all over

20. Setuablaz3

Setuablaz3 Rookie

I was shocked then laughed hard when he fouled out like that. Also the reaction from RA was LOL. He simply couldnt believe what he'd just seen.

I knew the team would struggle but still felt there was a gap big enough to squeeze in a win. Jazz were playing horrible.