1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

According to fans...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by coachbadlee, Oct 24, 2012.

Tags:
  1. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Maybe. Maybe not.

2. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

DD syndrome right there.

Literally the exact thing DD says when he is blatantly in the wrong.

I don't know what sort of famine free wonderland you live in, but on Earth the Heat are better than the Rockets and you need to get off cocaine if you think otherwise.

3. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Last night it seemed they couldn't stop Davis. Maybe they have no one to stop Omer or Jones.

4. torocan

torocan Member

That maybe is really, Really, REALLY wishful thinking.

Lebron is arguably the BEST player on the Planet.
    They are the reigning world champions.
    They are WAY more experienced AND loaded with Talent.

They are better than the Rockets Right Now on paper and on the hardwood and will most likely remain so for the rest of the season. And we're not going to be facing them anyway since the Spurs, OKC, Lakers, Denver and the Clippers will most likely ROFLStomp us IF we somehow get a spot in the playoffs.

The only way I see the Rockets getting a championship this year is if there's a bench clearing brawl at the All Star game and you knock a ton of players out for the season. (Don't get any bright ideas!!)

Optimism is great, but let's get through the regular season first... there's alot of games to be played.

5. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

And you know this how? They should have destroyed NO and yet......

6. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

you still don't know what the preseason is for

then again, you think it's the nba finals and the New Orleans just lost to the Heat.

7. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Never mentioned anything about the Rockets winning a championship. Don't mix words. Don't we play them twice this season?

8. tinman

Supporting Member

I refuse to believe DD is this dumb. He was 99er for pete's sake!
    DD was blinded by his pride but this guy is just blind when watching basketball

9. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

I like to try to be as politically correct as possible, but are you r****ded? I'm not saying this to spite you, I'm saying this because I don't believe someone could still be using grade school level deductive reasoning, unless they are actually grade school.

Do you really need someone to explain to you, why the Heat losing ONE game to the hornets in a PRESEASON game is not indicative that the rockets are BETTER than the Heat?

10. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

You making up statements as usual. All i've been hearing from analysts is how good the Rox did in preseason. It has only been fans(like you) who have thrown preseason out the window. You don't even think the Rox are worth mentioning, but yet you still post here. The 90's are calling you. Stay there.

11. coachbadlee

coachbadlee Member

Hey, dumbass, point to me where i said the Rox are better than the Heat. You can't, because i haven't. Just because you love Lebron's nuts so much doesn't mean others have to.

12. tinman

Supporting Member

Morey just traded Lamb, your dream of all rookie team is going to the dogs.
    in fact, the dogs would probably listen to your nba logic.

13. flamingdts

flamingdts Member

If that doesn't insinuate that you think the Rockets are as good as the Heat, then not only do you have deductive reasoning on the same level as grade school, you have comprehension skills of that same level as well.

By the way, I'm not the person who claimed the draft was "75-80 players deep in talent". I'm also not the person who said Terrence Jones is a lesser Howard, or that we should start Thabeet, or that last year's Rockets would win 2 championships in 5 years.

Also, as a matter of fact, if you want to insult me, at least make sure it has relevance. I could care less about the Heat.

14. tinman

Supporting Member

he insults you cause he can't handle you in basketball knowledge.

15. don grahamleone

don grahamleone Contributing Member

I have something to say that is positive.

Martin/Lamb/2nd rndr/2x1st rndr > anything others offered!