1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

About treeman's service... (with pics)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by treeman, Jun 10, 2014.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

2. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Pretty interesting thread. I liked your initial posts about Iraq back in the day.

I wouldn't consider myself a marxist, but your posts have lately trended towards the insane.

I'd also remove the first pic. Just because it's the internets....

3. glynch

glynch Contributing Member

Well we have recent votes by Republicans to not raise spending on the VA.

see http://www.reuters.com/article/2014/02/27/us-usa-veterans-congress-idUSBREA1Q26O20140227

U.S. Senate Republicans block veterans' health bill on budget worry
    BY RICHARD COWAN
    WASHINGTON Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:50pm EST
    (Reuters) - U.S. Senate Republicans blocked legislation on Thursday that would have expanded federal healthcare and education programs for veterans, saying the $24 billion bill would bust the budget.

haha Documentation? Fox?

Are you including money devoted to elite art museums or churches which encourage their members to vote for guys like Vince Ryan, who has basically put out a plan to drastically defund food aid (charity) and other social services (charity) to a tune that probably exceeds charity that the churches gives out?

4. glynch

You must be confused. :) I have never claimed to be a moderate. I am a leftist. I would say a left wing social democrat (I know too nuanced for you, but I thought I would at least throw it out).

Marx was right on quite a few things, but wrong on some things. Adam Smith was correct on some things, too. omg that will be too nuanced for you , too.

#124 glynch, Jun 12, 2014
    Last edited: Jun 12, 2014
  5. glynch

6. treeman

treeman Member

I leave for a few days, and glynch ends up quoting himself.

Chomsky in the left hand, his cok in the right. That's probably the best solution for you glynch.

7. conquistador#11

lol can't believe someone would question your service. I don't agree with your politics but do admire your dedication and discipline to serve.

i guess, after the kid with kittens claiming he was a black woman, posters took a 'trust no one' approach to everything.

8. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait, treeman is really a large black woman? I did not see that coming and am now outraged. But I thought blacks only voted Democrat?

"treeman" just because everyone made fun of you growing up and said you look just like Tree Rollins doesn't mean you should make up an internet identity of being a middle aged white guy. Be the proud, strong black woman I know you really are.

1 person likes this.
  9. Panda23

Panda23 Member

wait is anyone selling puppies?