1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

About to drive out to my bio Dad's house and literally kick his front door in

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Disciple of RP, Sep 19, 2015.

1. Ziggy

Ziggy QUEEN ANON

I keep checking in for pics of a cool car.

2. DAROckets

DAROckets Contributing Member

3. bobrek

bobrek Politics belong in the D & D

You are quite the condescending once, aren't you. :)

4. Aceshigh7

Aceshigh7 Contributing Member

OP sounds as if he feels he has been uniquely wronged. You're not special in that regard at all, to be honest. There are a ton of deadbeat dads out there. My dad wasn't there for me at all. I've toyed with the idea of changing my last name but that's about it. Other than that, I could give a F**k.

If you want to go off the deep end and destroy your life, go ahead. Doing so is definitely a sign of immaturity though.

5. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

Someone mentioned shock, somebody else adrenaline; I can see how suddenly getting a possible connection to an immediate relative can prompt someone to process and reevaluate a lifetime's worth of assumptions, emotions and events or scenarios he's probably replayed in his head a million times. Imagine an emotional and physiological response to that similar to a laptop heating up.

6. cheke64

cheke64 Member

My dad left when I was 6. Brags about his vehicles but would never fully help me. When I finished college he immediately started asking me for money, for his parents, well I still have my mom to help out first. Anyways, he just got a divorce because he got somebody in mexico pregant. ******* told me he has 5 houses and her ex wife has 5 too but he was asking me for money. He claims to make only 1k-2k a month

7. BMoney

BMoney Contributing Member

Get over yourself.

8. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I was just responding to an insult, not sure why you feel the need to interject and rehash the argument.

9. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Not in San Francisco! ;-)-

More to the point, my late father's half-brother connived with my step-grandmother to rob my aunt, along with my sister and I, of our inheritance after my grandfather died, something they wouldn't have dreamed of attempting had my father (who was my uncle's mentor) been living. I won't bore everyone with the details, but the reason I mentioned it is that while I kept my distance over the years from the chump after it happened, I went out of my way to insure that my kids knew my uncle. He's retired now, but was a dean at a major university in the Houston area, still travels the world consulting, and could be of help to them in their careers. My kids know all about what he did, but have stayed in touch with him. If nothing else, he's a great reference.

As others have said, don't let this guy get you in trouble because your anger got away from you. It'll hurt you, and certainly hurt your family, yet if resuming some sort of contact with him might be a benefit to your kids, it might be worth an effort not involving kicking his door in. Whatever happens, good luck.

10. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

Speaking of San Francisco, my wife was involved in commercial real estate there for 10 years and when she moved to Houston, there wasn't much of a job market. Any advice, DoRP? :grin:

11. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

He is indubitably pompous with his thesaurus-laden chicanery and penchant for rebelling against the standard prosaic style of forum intercommunication with passive-aggressive, nonsensical, pretentious ramblings that show the lower class and unlettered clutchfan user delegation the proper form of proclamation for hypertext markup language based bulletin board style forums.

I apologize for the floccinaucinihilipilification of said user's anfractuous posting idiosyncrasies as it might unearth some refractory and cantankerous components of my own temperament.

5 people like this.
  12. Dairy Ashford

Dairy Ashford Member

I remember you were the prick who tried to discredit me in the school bus fight thread once you found out I was black. Unlike you I don't have to look up anything I type when I'm making a point. Sorry your parents didn't get you a library card growing up, bigot.

13. Joshfast

Supporting Member

You pontifical dastardly perjurer! I demand evidence for corroboration of said claims Mr. Supercilious!

#113 Joshfast, Sep 22, 2015
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2015
  14. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

Popcorn.gif

15. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

What if he's a useless parasite, which is worse than a sack of ****?

I'm pretty much going to cut off my father's side of the family because all of their values are not kosher and nothing good comes out of them.

16. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

I think pouhe is about to drive out to Joshfast's house and literally kick his front door in.

17. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

18. Joshfast

Supporting Member

I am eagerly anticipating the criminal mischief that will cause the replacement of my foremost entryway into my dwelling!

19. Mr. Brightside

Mr. Brightside Contributing Member

Are you Hasidic Jew?

I happen to be a big fan of Matisyahu.

20. YaosDirtyStache

This may be the funniest thing ive seen here in a while.

Plz OP dont be a bundle a sticks and keep us updated