1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

ABORTION

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by giddyup, Feb 12, 2014.

1. malakas

malakas Member

Bravo Nook. You did a great thing helping someone in need and I hope you find someone stand by your side and help you and your wife when you need it too.

2. Exiled

Exiled Member

BS, if you may not notice , it does contradict with many posts & behaviours pattern you made on this forum on other topics .

and seriously the only female figure you may have a compassion for might be a cow as your faith play a part into this

3. Nook

Nook Member

Stay on topic and Leave your mom out of this.

4. Nook

Nook Member

Are you talking about a naked man parading around my nieces locker room and asking inappropriate questions? Hell yeah I hit him and will again.... It is telling that you support that sort of behavior though.

Favors? Yeah you clearly respect women, not shocked your mind went there.

My support of Planned Parenthood has been expressed numerous times, as has my wife's involvement and my financial involvement.

Have fun with your grand daughter and if she ever chooses to have an abortion I hope you learn and are more compassionate to her than you are generally on this topic.

5. Exiled

Exiled Member

i wont retaliate by insulting your mom, you know ..some of us really respects women even if that mother raised you

back to the topic , would the holy cow reward you for helping the poor in your faith?

does it feel awkward to root for the long horn team while you were boat-anchored to Texas?

6. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

Just read that the FDA is expanding the timeline for Mifprestone (progesterone antag. aka abortion pill). The abortion regulations are pretty much illegal (I'm certain the supreme court will show texas the middle finger) and delays the time women can get abortions. Mifprestone used to be approved for upto 50 days of gestation, but now is being looked at for up to 70 days. After passing the 50 days most of the people needing to get abortions would have it done surgically---again made much much more difficult with the new laws, so this really opens up the window to still use the abortion pill.

7. LosPollosHermanos

LosPollosHermanos Houston only fan
    Supporting Member

whoops forgot to link article

https://www.yahoo.com/news/fda-auth...on-pill-mifeprex-162157501--finance.html?nf=1

8. Nook

Nook Member

This is good news for women and society as a whole.

You ultimately cannot stop progress.

Giddyup and Exiled will be thrown into the historical graveyard next to those that feared witches, medicine and flight....

9. B-Bob

B-Bob "94-year-old self-described dreamer"

Nook Nook Nook, Nook of Earl Earl Earl.

10. finalsbound

finalsbound Contributing Member

I guess I've stayed out of the D&D too long.

You must spread some reputation around before giving it to Nook again.

11. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

Progress = the ability to end human life whenever you want.

Yay progress!!!

12. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

A big win for women's rights! Glad to hear this news.

13. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

Here, discuss your theology here and I don't have to keep reading the same shait over and over.

14. Outlier

Outlier Member

Keep up the good fight, giddyup. In the end, we all have something to answer for.