1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

Aaron Brooks, SG

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by trugoy, Jan 10, 2011.

1. larsv8

larsv8 Contributing Member

I remember that game.

I was there in a suite :grin:

2. Noob Cake

Noob Cake Member

Took me like 2 years to get back membership after losing it because of one post....

Anyways AB is a SG no doubt

3. scolandry1

scolandry1 Member

you tried to make a point of saying aaron brooks struggles against andre miller, jason kidd, and steve nash(why you threw him in there i have no clue) but he clearly doesn't based on his performances against them. why would he struggle against bigger, more physical, and slower point guards when he can burn by them, especially post hand check era.

your point: one individual player who outplayed his competition, should reflect his entire teams record as a whole? please forgive him for not beating playoff teams without their centerpiece in yao ming. maybe i should go and round up his record against those teams in the 08-09 season, and the portland playoff series too since you've seem to forgotten