1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Wonderful Gift To Each One of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Jul 18, 2012.

1. percicles

percicles Contributing Member

By sabbatical he means spending three years in the Mexican baseball league.

[​IMG]

2. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

now he comes back as a White Walker?

[​IMG]

Rocket River

3. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Wait a second. Why was DD actually banned?

There should be a list of posters banned at a given time so I can keep track.

TJ, you're too moderate for this bunch.

4. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That is a lame comeback. Especially because the only one who is looking silly is you.

I mean, really...Oxford style debate? That requires 6 people and is an inferior format to the more evidential CX bloodbath.

But, hey, we should not let our discussion distract from a decade long crusade for justice.

1 person likes this.
  5. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

This sounds like a PPV card.

Not sure what the main event would be.

I wouldn't mind texxx or jorge in the main event, because they can draw some good heat. But Batman and Fatty can draw huge huge numbers. We can bring Fatty out of retirement for this. We have to.

So what are all the D&D Rivalries we have here. I can't keep up with all of them.

6. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

HO HO HO

What a reunion! It’s great to have these Obama voters emerge from their FEMA trailers to sling turd nuggets in my direction. Seriously, some of you simpletons should take your conversations to a place where your intellectual standing is better regarded. I’d suggest Wal-Mart. Toy aisle. 8 year olds, dude.

Some of you may be asking yourselves, why The_Conquistador – a man with literally nothing left to prove to any of you clown boys – would choose to return to this dark corner of the internet to share his knowledge with this group of ne’er-do-wells. It’s nice to be surrounded by conservative thought leaders every day. I was sitting in an RNC meeting at a Michelin-rated restaurant this week when I thought to myself, “this is great! The only people that MIGHT hold liberal views in this room are the waitstaff and janitors!” Then I said to myself, “relaja tu mente, Conquistador, these people will never find their Voter ID cards, you have nothing to worry about in November.”

Apart from being a generous, altruistic man of nobility who has a soft spot in his heart for non-financial charity, the simple answer is that I have some interesting news to share with you. A fascinating piece of news. I also have a collection of amazing analysis regarding issues of the last three years to share. Remember, when I left the forum 3 years ago, some transvestite named Lady Gaga was just becoming famous and some guy by the name of Ron Artest was a Rocket. Baraka Dukkaka Hussein of Mombasa also had approval ratings about 20 points higher than the basement levels that they are at today, before his assault on capitalism, liberty and integrity.

Sit back and relax, clown boys, because the show is just beginning.

GOOD DAY

1 person likes this.
  7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

If it is justice you seek, i refer you to the wisdom of the timekeepers as portrayed by Cill Murphy in the recent Seyfried Timberlake vehicle "In Time " which is currently on HBO2.

8. Bandwagoner

Bandwagoner Contributing Member

Is this a serious recommendation or a joke? I like sci-fi and it looked cool until I saw it starred Timberlake.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

I just watched it. It cost 2 hours.

10. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Uh, yeah. Lurked for 10 years. I lurked from the Spring of 1999 to March of 2002, and I thought that was like forever. Sorry, but I just don't buy it, with all due respect.

11. David Stern

David Stern Member

Why so hard to believe? I lurked since the days of Walt the wizard playing starting center for the rox. Different strokes for different folks.

12. Batman Jones

Batman Jones Contributing Member

Good day to be a racist, apparently. Like brother, like brother.

13. Nook

Nook Member

I liked you better as Ronny

14. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Charlie Sheen will need better ratings if he wants to continue to patronize said industrialists.

15. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Trader_Jorge is back.

I've been waiting to rearrange that sock drawer for the past 3 years. Finally!

1 person likes this.
  16. El_Conquistador

El_Conquistador King of the D&D, The Legend, #1 Ranking
    Supporting Member

Batman, good day to you as well -- it is great to hear from an old acquaintance. It is unfortunate that after 3 years of not talking to one another, you greet me by slinging a false accusation at me. I’m hopeful that this was just a hormonal surge for you and out of character. If so, you have my forgiveness. If not, please read further. You likely are not aware of the hours I have put in with inner city youth, nor are you aware of the time I have put in on the African continent helping to lift young black males with very little opportunity in life out of poverty.

I do not believe in giving people money – I give people training, a positive influence in their life, and I teach lessons. This is a philosophical difference that I hold and a philosophy that separates conservatives from liberals – liberals at the top believe in handouts. Money for nothing. No skills, no life improvements, no lessons, no incentives (did you see how welfare reform was gutted by “Obama” last week?). Of course, liberals at the bottom believe in receiving those handouts and feel entitled to them. Both are wrong, and dishonorable. Conservatives believe in helping the poor through strengthening the economy, charities, including Christian charities (ever heard of an atheist hospital? Yeah, me neither), and investment in people. Surely you’ve heard the saying about fishing – give a man a fish and he’ll eat for a day…teach him to fish and he’ll eat for a lifetime. That is a fundamental difference between liberals and conservatives. As it relates to your false accusation, do you think it was a coincidence that the day I chose to return to this forum was Nelson Mandela day – July 18th? It was no coincidence, it was purposeful. I did this as a tribute to the Great Man. Directing a racist insult at me is the height of ignorance. Shame on you. Shame on you.

Baraka Dukkaka Hussein of Mombasa:

Baraka – the name “Obama” used to call himself.
    Dukkaka – a tribute to a similarly ineffective and weak politician, Michael Dukakis
    Hussein – “Obama’s” middle name
    Mombasa – The second largest city in Kenya. Obama was a citizen of Kenya for 21 years, as he has stated on his own website and has been factchecked.

As you can plainly see, there is nothing racial about this nickname. I therefore ask that you retract your false accusation and issue me an apology. If sincere, I will accept it. If insincere, I will drop a bomb on you that you will leave you incensed.

GOOD DAY

17. Rocketman95

Rocketman95 Hangout Boy

Still rusty I see. Don't worry, chap, I'm sure you'll be back to full strength in no time. Good luck, we're all counting on you.

18. False

False Member

Honestly, you've always been one of the more reasonable posters and I do in a way value your opinion. So, it is unfortunate and I wish I was willing to do more to assuage your doubts. Still, I don't really feel like revealing personal details of my own life to overcome the slight paranoia that has infected this board since the first time Clutch caught a person logging in from the same IP (not sure if I am remembering that right, it was a long time ago).

19. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

I can't find that on his website. Please help. Source?

20. da_juice

da_juice Member

ATW v. Mathloom
    ATW v. Northside Storm
    Franchise v. Texx (?)
    Gladito v. Jorge

There's another one I'm forgetting. But that's a solid fight card.