1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Wonderful Gift To Each One of You

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by El_Conquistador, Jul 18, 2012.

1. da_juice

da_juice Member

Of course they are, they're all DD. The entire board consists of DD, Rockets2K, Clutch, you and Asidd_1990.

1 person likes this.
  2. False

False Member

Cue Macbeth's return to overshadow poor Trade Jorge.

3. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

Says the guy registered in 2011. So DD got banned because he used another screen name, but "False" is obviously also a second, third, or fourth handle.

4. False

False Member

Look Jackie, I've been lurking here since 2000 maybe early 2001. I never registered because I preferred to read and because frankly I had nothing to say. Still, I liked reading the stuff people wrote, and learning what I could. Having Trade Jorge come back for a hurrah makes me remember the halcyon days back before 75% of what you posted was exclusively about Muslims and where Macbeth would make up preposterous tales of his own exploits. It also makes me think back on how interesting it has been observing the shifting opinions of posters who used to identify as Republicans who have now been left behind by a party which has become even more homogeneous in its viewpoint. It has also been fascinating observing the initially sanguine reactions to war in the Middle East and war on Iraq shift into stark disapproval. I slightly miss the community provided by the old personalities, though the dynamic has always pretty much been the same - the D&D continues to be the best board.

5. Joshfast

Joshfast "We're all gonna die" - Billy Sole
    Supporting Member

Create fake schtick account to back up ANOTHER fake schtick account then create ANOTHER fake schtick account to back up the new one and then create ANOTHER fake schtick account to back up the others and so on to infinity and beyond.

It hasn't jumped the shark yet though, still generates a ton of replies and rep.

6. rimbaud

rimbaud Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Please you need to let this bit go. It makes you look silly.

TJ - I, too have met with a bunch of Mexican industrialists lately but I always try my hardest to stay out of your path. I know not to attempt business around your turf. You are central and west, right?

7. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Andymoon has demanded the right of satisfaction under the code duello on an internet rival, an actual living breathing person -not an unholy amalgamated sock puppet being perpetrated as a cleverrr ruse by certain participantssss - whose existence has been verified.

The only one who is looking silly is you.

An old fashioned antebellum style debate in public, likely under oxford union rules, requiring the physical presence of various actors, is in the natural course in the present circumstance, and the failure of one to occur allows for the drawing of negative inferences.

8. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

looking for WMDs ??

Maybe under here

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/mdDp_jlgC9M" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mdDp_jlgC9M

3 years is about right for trading fraud. I thought for sure you might be madoff. Maybe they just gave you posting rights from leavenworth.

IGNORE FEATURE REACTIVATED

/romney lol are you kidding??

LANDSLIDE ACTIVATED

9. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

[​IMG]

Rocket River

10. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

I believe you were the one who chickened out when someone challenged you to a "physical presence" encounter.

11. SamFisher

WAIT WHAT YOU JUST BLEW MY MIND AND ARE FORCING ME TO RE-THINK STRONGLY HELD BELIEFS ZOMGS XXX

THE POSITION THAT INTERNET FIGHTS SHOULD BE FOLLOWED UP ON OFFLINE IS NOW A SORE SUBJECT TO ME MENTION IT NO FURTHER VRRRT

1 person likes this.
  12. AroundTheWorld

Supporting Member

Aside from the fact that the guy who issued that challenge appeared to be slightly insane, I would have paid to view the encounter.

I would also like to see FFB vs. BJ and would pay-per-view for it.

Swoly vs. DD

I would also single-handedly take on the Islamist brigade (e.g. Mathloom, adeelsiddiqui, Hydhypedplaya, trustme, etc.).

13. rimrocker

rimrocker Contributing Member

3 posts, 2 mentions of Jordan, none of Dream. On a Rockets board. Telling.

[​IMG]

#53 rimrocker, Jul 19, 2012
    Last edited: Jul 19, 2012
  14. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

All this, yet you're still an *******. How predictable.

1 person likes this.
  15. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Hey, the conservative Ronny is back!

1 person likes this.
  16. Behad

Behad Contributing Member

I challenged Trader_Asshole to a one on one game of ball, and he didn't show up either.

17. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

All you have to do is take me up on my nearly decade old challenge to avoid the apt and earned moniker of THE COWARD.

18. GladiatoRowdy

GladiatoRowdy Contributing Member

You have to admit that getting kicked in the nuts by a mule is WAY more entertaining than being disemboweled, Braveheart style.

19. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

Dude, seriously just stop -- you're making yourself look foolish.

20. SamFisher

I once challenged him to a game of thrones and he lost so he died.

1 person likes this.