1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Week From Today

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by DaneB, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

I think we will play well versus the Warriors. But we’re still going to be a horrible team overall and our record will be awful and may miss the playoffs

2. DaneB

DaneB Member

THANK GOD!!

TracywtFacy and AroundTheWorld like this.
  3. snowconeman22

snowconeman22 Member

I learned a lot about how hard my dick can get

RudyTBag and theimpossibles1 like this.
  4. DaneB

DaneB Member

I have a feeling that they will their next 9 games in a row. They will be 16-7. If we can trade Carmelo and get some more help, then we will almost guarantee that as the rest of our schedule is pretty flaccid. What is it going to take to get Kent Bazemore from Atlanta??

5. theimpossibles1

Well you sure look stupid now! :p

hakeem94 likes this.
  6. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Low ball IQ poster .. Pathetic ^

7. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

well this thread has certainly aged well

hakeem94 and lnchan like this.
  8. MorningZippo

MorningZippo Member

It’s amazing that the same guys look absolutely moronic 3-4 times a season, yet still make bold proclamations because they were right once.

hakeem94 likes this.
  9. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Bahahaha. You’re the pathetic one. I’ve never interacted with you before. Yet you felt the need to quote me from last week. Air Canada, I really hope you’re not living in Canada otherwise it’s super early or super late for you to make that post; you should make better life decisions.

Break it down for me. I made two points. One was we’re going to play well vs the Warriors. Uh huh. The other was that we were horrible. Posted on Nov 9th. Why would I feel that way???

Some posters have legit beef and call outs. You’re a clown.

10. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

Correction.

You said... "we’re still going to be a horrible team overall and our record will be awful and may miss the playoffs"

We're STILL GOING TO BE A HORRIBLE TEAM OVERALL...... Low ball IQ comment.

Our record will STILL be awful and we may miss the PLAYOFFS.

Another low ball IQ comment.

Has a James Harden team ever missed the playoffs?

We have Harden and Chris Paul... Is a James Harden and Chris Paul team gonna be horrible overall?

The only way that could happen is if you're predicting significant injuries and you didn't so the only clown here is you.... A massive clown ass post.

11. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

Hahahaha. Dude you’re so angry.

Yadda yadda yadda. Low ball iq
    Yadda yadda yadda. LOW BALL IQ!

Haha. I’m also in Canada. Have we crossed paths and I’ve upset you? I’m not the bully type so can’t imagine I said anything mean to you. I don’t think I’ve stolen anyone’s girl. Somethings up though.

For me to say we’re gonna do well against the Warriors. That was a damn good prediction. But that’s a positive and won’t work with your narrative.

Me to say we suck and gonna miss the playoffs? That post is looking false, thankfully. Also, it was Dramatic. Sounds like something a disappointed fan would say. Had I argued it like “you’re an idiot. We’re not gonna be good!!!” then address me chump. Otherwise, hush....puppy.

Oh. Also, injuries can definitely be a factor by the way. Did you know we have had some? Sorry I thought you would have known that so didn’t mention it could play a part. Especially because I also thought we lacked depth November 9th. Dear god how on earth??)

And it’s not like anything I’ve said has been proven wrong. We were a 65 win team. If our win totals is in the high 40s instead of 50s, then that’s not good, and that’s also only a few games from missing the playoffs. But glad we’re looking better than that now.

So there ya go HIGH IQ!

12. topfive

topfive CF OG

OP is right. Time to blow it up and start the rebuild.

First things first: Fire Morey!

After that, I'm thinking the Lakers would give us 2 firsts and Luke Walton for Harden.

And it we can't get Zion Williamson next summer, I bet there's some other guy out there named Zion.

13. Air Canada

Air Canada Member

The one that looks upset is you cuz you keep deflecting from the actual topic towards irrelevance... No I'm living in Houston... Also irrelevant.

You said "I think we will play well versus the Warriors."

^ This isn't some damn good prediction at all... It's not like you even said they would win... Your whole post wasn't about making a prediction or that game... It was you saying in spite of how we play against the Warriors we'll still be a bad team and may miss the playoffs.... Pathetic attempt at making it look like you said something else.

Injuries can be a factor going forward if some major ones were to happen GOING FORWARD... we don't have major injuries now or at the time of the post.... You said we'd be a bad team and may miss the offs in November.... That was the only actual prediction you made in that post and it was a damn bad one.... So no... low IQ unfortunately.

14. Zoplicone

Zoplicone Member

NO HIGH IQ!
    Hahaha
    I’m making it seem like exactly what it is. I said we’d play well against the warriors. Check. I said we are terrible and gonna miss the playoffs. Fail. But it was a post out of disappointing start. I don’t care how it appears to you, I don’t live by it, and I want it to be wrong. But you tried breaking down the post to an exact science because apparently you have high IQ. A random post from 1000s. You’re spewing irrelevant vitriol.

15. Sidarma

Sidarma Member

Doubters form a line ...

hakeem94 likes this.