1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A repost from one of my threads...

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Outkast9000, Jun 10, 2002.

Tags:
  1. Outkast9000

Outkast9000 Member

Lineup for next year

C Mike Kandi, Ming
    PF Ming, Griffin
    SF Rashard Lewis, Griffin
    SG Mobley, Rush (now I know why they were lookin at him)
    PG Francis, Norris

The more I read, the more I think we are gonna have Rashard. If we get him then the Odom talk and the Butler talk is kinda useless. I love Butler's game but we should have drafted Rashard and he loves this team and this town. If we can pick him up then drafting Ming is brilliant cause we can, in essence, play Maverick ball on offense but have tougher D. If we can pick up Kandi (both of these players could end up in Houston as the by products of a couple sign and trades) then we have an over 7 foot frontline. We have a backcourt that can shoot from anywhere and a frontline that can post or shoot. We might have a small problem w/ depth but our picks (which we get to keep) can kinda fill the gaps out.

2. Possum

Possum Member

If we draft Ming and think we will be able to get Rashard or any other SF in free agency we should use #15 on Jiri Welsch. That is if none of the top 4 SF's fall in the draft.

3. Old Man Rock

Old Man Rock Contributing Member

Why stop with kandi at center. Why don't we do a sign an trade for langhi and Collier for Shaq.