1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Note About Insults, Reported Posts and the D&D

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Jeff, Aug 17, 2010.

Tags:
  1. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

It is sad that you have to come in here and like kids but not undeserved. As always I will do my best to respect the decorum (what is left of it) of the forum or draw the ire of you mods but I do disagree with your last sentence.

We act like children a lot here but at the same time we are discussing very important issues and many of the posters here are very knowledgeable. While many posters in the CF.net universe might not won't to wade into the swamp of the D&D there are a lot of nuggets of gold mixed into the mud here.

Also I don't think the negativity of the D & D is any worse than the GARM or that this should be some place of exile for those that bother the rest of the forum particularly when you consider the dreck that shows up in Hangout.

2. rockbox

rockbox Around before clutchcity.com

Get over it. You and Basso are both ****ing annoying and do a disservice to your respective viewpoints. You deserve each other.

3 people like this.
  3. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I have been challenging SamFisher to go mano a mano for years but I was thinking more along the lines of this:
    <object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/EsZpdUUdd3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/EsZpdUUdd3I?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>

4. RocketRaccoon

RocketRaccoon Contributing Member

Looky looky, Jeff wears colored glasses too...as we all do to varying degrees.

It's the posters who don't know their wearing glasses that chaps my butt.

Okay, done. Going to put on my glasses again. ;)

Caped Jonesy Crusader, how I wish you change your handle because you really suck at it.

1 person likes this.
  5. basso

basso Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

where does he get off telling me that love could save us all?

<object width="640" height="505"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AvYHLJAUCWo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AvYHLJAUCWo?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="640" height="505"></embed></object>

6. dback816

dback816 Member

How condescending

1 person likes this.
  7. KingCheetah

KingCheetah Contributing Member

I edited your mom last night.

1 person likes this.
  8. KingCheetah

[​IMG]

9. giddyup

giddyup Contributing Member

No one has ever called me a vampire before. That's great because my wife has a thing for Edward Cullen.

Just for clarification, I don't know that anyone said that the back-slapping cadre of liberals included any moderators. There's just a bunch of you here who seem to have a need to call names to people with whom you disagree regardless of how intense the discussion might get or whether or not any mood of retaliation could even be considered justifiable.

10. Steve_Francis_rules

Ha! That's not what I'm talking about, though.

11. basso

Supporting Member

basso, posting in the style of muck mark:

YEAH!

12. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

Why when I read this thread do I think of the dude's PA speech when he quit his job at Jet blue?

DD

13. v3.0

v3.0 Contributing Member

14. basso

Supporting Member

basso, posting in the style of batman:

those kids are so ****ed

15. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Don't feel too bad about your lack of manly hair flowing long and smoothly.

Furries are people too.

(not really).

#95 moestavern19, Aug 17, 2010
    Last edited: Aug 17, 2010
  16. thadeus

thadeus Contributing Member

SHUT UP w****

17. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

I think it's obvious Rocket River holds back tears when he writes his little Haiku posts. Definitely a sensitive one, and based on a complicated cognitive assessment, one of the most likely to report posts. Although it's sad to have a forum where cognitive dissonance is applauded and entire personalities are based on premeditated rants locked and loaded and waiting to be fired. Here is my CASTROL assessment of the top 5 post reporters:

1. pgabriel -Always whining about life, why should the internet be any different
    2. Qazi
    3. Rocket River
    4. DaDakota - Kind of like the drunk uncle in your family, you know they lame, you feel ashamed, but you make him cry just the same
    5. Batman Jones - Emotionally volatile, unstable

I recommend employing sanctions on these posters and cutting off their outside feed lines. Aka, we, the people.

18. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

Jeff's thread just become Arkham Asylum.

19. KingCheetah

[​IMG]

2 people like this.
  20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

[​IMG]