1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A must read Quitten comment.

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Christopher, Jan 19, 2000.

1. Christopher

Christopher Member

Cheak this out:

Pippen on his off-season comments about the Rockets' Charles Barkley:
    "I feel like I was man enough to say something to Charles that a lot of other people wanted to say. I voiced my opinion about a teammate, and I was booted out. I paid the price of leaving here for it. I can live with that."

BOOTED OUT!!!
    Is this the same guy...girl that pissed and moaned for the whole season about how he wanted to play in LA?
    The same guy that said something he KNEW would force the Rockets to make a move of some sort?
    And who else wanted to say what Quitten said?

Does this little pansy forget what happened or what!!!!

I hope Portland enjoy paying this $%$#& 67 million for his paultry 12 points!

Christopher

------------------
    Your Starting Power Forward for the Clutch City Allstars

2. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

It's getting apparent that Pippen has mental problems. This is the same moron that goes back to Chicago and says that Chicago is the best basketball city in the NBA.... while he's playing for Portland.

------------------
    Rocket fuel pumps through these veins...

3. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Yea, Pippen sucks.

Oh, by the way, this has been posted 2 times over the past two days already.

[​IMG]

------------------
    Lottery? I don't think so.

4. WHAM!

WHAM! Member

cool how'd you do that smiley?

[​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG] :O :0

[This message has been edited by WHAM! (edited January 20, 2000).]