1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Mini League

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by Almu, Aug 11, 2009.

1. Almu

Almu Contributing Member

Guys and Gals,

I am looking for about 3 people to join a league I am running on the side while I manage my 12 team league for big money.

The league I am putting together is only 20 bux to join and will have all the rules from my big league.

Its been REALLY hard to replace the some of the owners that we lost in our money league due to the recession. Luckily, we finally got it done. But some want to start a smaller league just for sh!ts and giggles and for only 20 beans.

Let me know if you are interested. I am going to run the league the same way as if it costs 200 to join so please be serious about playing the ENTIRE year so that we can have as much integrity as possible.

Thanks in advance.