1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A look at Celtics, Lakers, Spurs, Pistons easiest 20 game stretches

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by ClutchCityReturns, Mar 13, 2008.

1. BetterThanEver

BetterThanEver Contributing Member

Yeah, I am with you man. The Spurs save it for the playoffs. It never fails for the Spurs to lose interest after winning it all. That's why they never repeat. They are just so bored with it. That bodes well for the Rockets.

2. jasonemilio

jasonemilio Member

I love your name initials too-CCR-one of my favorite bands of all time.

Thus, you rock! :D

[​IMG]

3. kwng

kwng Member

I think though your argument is accurate and I also find the list of teams played by Rockets are comparable to the 4 teams you mentioned (and definitely no weak). However, I noted the Lakers fans are arguing that
    their stretch has more back to back games and I find that ridiculous.

4. fanwq

fanwq Member

A deep and professional analysis!(I think erperts for ESPN should go home) Great point.

5. ydqkang

ydqkang Member

only care win!!!
    no care who are beated

6. mirror_image

mirror_image Contributing Member

That's a great point! The chance of beating 20 teams consecutively (suppose the chance of beating each team is 90%) is(0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9*0.9) = 0.12 or 12%

Not to mention that we only have 50% or even lower than 50% (such as the road game at Hornets) for at least 8 games during the streak, the acheivement is incredible!!