1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A fight at Whataburger

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAFIRMA22, Mar 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

I love how every idiot thinks they should fight like they're some MMA expert... :rolleyes:
    <br>
    The funniest thing for me was the guy counting to three and then leaving his friend like parents do to young children...hahahhaa

2. The Joker

The Joker Member

Well obviously in this situation, it helped the guy subdue the drunk fat guy, instead of hurting him with fists. Good thing this guy thinks he's "some MMA expert" huh?

3. Simon Honeybone

You need to travel MOAR!

http://whataburger.com/one_near_you.php

1 person likes this.
  4. Hayden_SFC

Hayden_SFC Member

Luckily for green shorts guy it wasn't a very serious fight. Could have been a lot worse if he would have actually fought the guy, and not just ground gamed him. Only unfortunate thing about fights in general is that nobody ever does anything to stop it. Especially guys, they love for fights to happen. In this case it didn't really matter, but there have been some cases where really bad things have happened to people and nobody did anything.

5. Jontro

Jontro Member

I've tried to stop a fight once when I was younger, there was this two bigger guys going at it in a school hallway and no one was around except me. I approached them wanting to stop the fight but then they just starting swinging at me and I was like "man fugg dat shizzzz" and just walked away. I think they both got suspended.

6. DudeWah

DudeWah Member

<br>
    Uh, what?? If that guy wasn't such a drunk lardcake, he could have easily hurt the other guy. You do realize the way he "took down" that guy and the way he was exposed could have gotten him seriously hurt. I mean seriously, the fat guy had an open spot to punch him about 90% of the time. If you're going to get into an altercation (which you shouldn't) fighting like some UFC pro isn't going to get you anywhere if you have no idea what you're doing.....

7. RocketsPimp

RocketsPimp Contributing Member

Yep it was at that one. The drunk guy, Josh, was just interviewed on 93.7 here in Austin. He seemed real humble about it even laughing at his own actions and sounded like a pretty level headed guy compared to what we see in the video.

8. Rocket1

Rocket1 Member

This.

Drunk guy is Josh. Forgot other guys name and will refer to him as Burger Hero.

Drunk guys mom called in to Dudley and Bob Show (93.7) while both guys were on and told him to start wearing underwear.

Burger Hero said he has zero martial arts training but is a veteran and served in Iraq although he wasn't in combat at all.

Contrary to rumor, Paul Wall was not at Whataburger at the time it happened.

Video abruptly ends because police arrive. Nobody went to jail. Police actually gave Burger Hero a ride home.

End-o-story

9. rage

rage Member

The guy with the beard knows some techniques, from the initial take down to the wrist lock, the chockhold ... he just did not want to hurt the other guy with punches.

10. Asian Sensation

Really?!? I could have sworn that was Kenny Florian with moves like those. lmao

11. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

You guys see the bearded guys video?

HILARIOUS !

<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/9kirC81k-kM&hl=en_US&fs=1&"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/9kirC81k-kM&hl=en_US&fs=1&" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

DD