1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A fight at Whataburger

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by LAFIRMA22, Mar 25, 2010.

Tags:
  1. BmwM3

BmwM3 Contributing Member

You sure you didn't mean to post this in the babysitter beating the baby thread?

:p

2. BALLhog 247 365

ha, i believe that's the whataburger off of oltorf and parker in austin...i live right down the street from this place.

3. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

If it's the same one then that explains it. LOL My brother use to live on Oltorf and I always saw some crazy stuff going over there. But Paul Wall gave it the impression that it was in Houston.

4. Dave_78

Dave_78 Member

My hate for babies must not leak into other threads.

5. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

George: I'll tell you what I'm doing. I want to buy eight hot dogs and eight hot dog buns to go with them. But no one sells eight hot dog buns. They only sell twelve hot dog buns. So I end up paying for four buns I don't need. So I am removing the superfluous buns. Yeah. And you want to know why? Because some big-shot over at the wiener company got together with some big-shot over at the bun company and decided to rip off the American public. Because they think the American public is a bunch of trusting nit-wits who will pay for everything they don't need rather than make a stink. Well they're not ripping of this nitwit anymore because I'm not paying for one more thing I don't need. George Banks is saying NO!
    Stock Boy: Who's George Banks?
    George: ME!

6. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Jules: Good. Looks like me an Vincent caught you boys at breakfast. Sorry about that. Whatcha havin'?
    Brett: Hamburgers.
    Jules: Hamburgers! The cornerstone of any nutritious breakfast. What kind of hamburgers?
    Brett: Ch-cheeseburgers.
    Jules: No, no no, where'd you get 'em? McDonalds? Wendy's? Jack in the Box? Where?
    Brett: Big Kahuna Burger.
    Jules: Big Kahuna Burger. That's that Hawaiian burger joint. I hear they got some tasty burgers. I ain't never had one myself. How are they?
    Brett: They're good.
    Jules: Mind if I try one of yours? This is yours here, right?
    [Picks up burger and takes a bite]
    Jules: Mmm-mmmm. That is a tasty burger. Vincent, ever have a Big Kahuna Burger?
    [Vincent shakes his head]
    Jules: Wanna bite? They're real tasty.
    Vincent: Ain't hungry.
    Jules: Well, if you like burgers give 'em a try sometime. I can't usually get 'em myself because my girlfriend's a vegetarian which pretty much makes me a vegetarian. But I do love the taste of a good burger. Mm-mm-mm. You know what they call a Quarter Pounder with cheese in France?
    Brett: No.
    Jules: Tell 'em, Vincent.
    Vincent: A Royale with cheese.
    Jules: A Royale with cheese! You know why they call it that?
    Brett: Because of the metric system?
    Jules: Check out the big brain on Brett!

7. jopatmc

jopatmc Contributing Member

Drunk?

Looked like he was on crack to me.

8. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Whataburger is only in Texas.

This video makes Texans look bad.

9. Cokebabies

Cokebabies Contributing Member

I'm surprised the dude getting harassed by the fat drunk guy didn't throw any punches.

Plus I am surprised he went for the tackle. Normally you don't go for the tackle if the other guy is like twice your weight and not wearing any underwear. Thank goodness neither of these mofos know how to fight or else someone would have been leaking.

10. BEAT LA

BEAT LA Member

Never in your lifetime should you have to fight anyone. Do whatever it takes to avoid it especially if they are not sober. It's never worth it no matter how angry they try to make you. If they succeed, they win, not you.

11. VanityHalfBlack

Drive thru's is the best idea for fast food service ever!!!

12. Dr of Dunk

Dr of Dunk Clutch Crew

Whataburgers are not only in Texas. The fact Powl Wowl said "only in Texas" made Texas seem bad.

I liked how that one guy went MMA on him with some guy saying "tap out! tap out!" and slapping the table. lol. Next time just pull back on that arm... break it... make the video worthwhile. I about lost it when the dude's shorts came down.

One thing I did get from this video. Powl Wowl is still alive.

13. Ubiquitin

Ubiquitin Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

By the way his hand was flexed during the scene, I would guess he had a mental illness of some sort.

14. Kam

Kam Contributing Member

Finally got home to watch. Acutally, i've been home, just forgot about this thread.

But that was funny.

That dude that got handled looks like some poseur mma douchebag.

That shoot ish take down looked pretty damn weak, but that green dude looked like a fat out of shape slob.

15. SuperBeeKay

SuperBeeKay Member

I WAS JUST THERE THIS AFTERNOON LOL

16. LCII

LCII Contributing Member

The most hilarious part was how nobody took the fight seriously...haha...good times.

17. Falcons Talon

Falcons Talon Contributing Member

I lost it when they were calling out the order while those guys were going at it right in front of them. Hilarious!

Why was the video so jumpy. I almost had a freakin seizure!

18. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

Ill beat your ass all over those french fries

HAH that should scare him!

19. Remix

Remix Member

Arizona has a Whataburger and a In N Out, what a lucky state :mad:

20. nickb492

nickb492 Contributing Member

Whaaaa??? :eek: :eek: Had no idea that there were Whataburgers outside of Texas. Always thought that it was a Texas only franchise. Learn something new everyday.