1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A Christian holding a Bible

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Carl Herrera, Jun 1, 2020.

1. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

There should be more protests. This is a moment in history where people need to rise up and say no to this fool.

His mismanagement of the country and stoking of hate groups is enough. Anyone who holds American values dear should be protesting this president and what he stands for.

DVauthrin, FrontRunner and RayRay10 like this.
  2. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

When did god set him straight was that before or after he paid the p*rn star?

3. generalthade_03

generalthade_03 Contributing Member

Only the Donald can tell you that.

4. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Now I can tell you are trolling and not conducting a serious debate or discourse.

RayRay10 and fchowd0311 like this.
  5. generalthade_03

Here comes that troll word again. Shouldn’t you look a little closer to your question? It could qualify as trolling too on your part.

Os Trigonum likes this.
  6. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Romans 16:18

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  7. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

Now Park Police are claiming they used Pepper Balls at the peaceful protesters to clear the way for trump's photo op... the difference being one's made from man-made and the other natural irritants. Both have similar effects, especially early after deployment.

Police Say Pepper Balls Used to Clear Protesters For Trump Walk
    https://www.bloomberg.com/news/arti...ed-pepper-spray-to-clear-protesters-for-trump

RayRay10 and mdrowe00 like this.
  8. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

You are the one that made the claim that god touched Trump. I want to know when. So I asked. Since trump’s actions go against everything god stands for. So I want to know when did god touch trump? Since you made the claim he did. When was that?

#188 AleksandarN, Jun 2, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 2, 2020
  9. generalthade_03

I’m more encouraged when you start reading the Good Book on a regular basis, than just to google a verse here and there. I did and it changed my life immensely. Start with Genesis in the OT to Revelation in the NT. If for some miraculous reason you’ll take me up on this. When you get to Noah and his Ark, there is a place in Williamstown KY, it’s called the Ark Encounter, go and see it if you can, will change your life.

10. fchowd0311

fchowd0311 Contributing Member

Did they check if their boat floats?

Nook and mdrowe00 like this.
  11. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Please tell me when did god touch Trump?

deb4rockets and RayRay10 like this.
  12. generalthade_03

When you’re talking about God, you’re talking about a super natural force, you’re still in that natural life and that’s why you have questions like those. I used to be just like you, question everything when it comes to faith and laughed at believers and called them weak minded imbeciles. God changed my heart and turned me into a person that I never thought I could be. All praise to the most high. As for your question, honestly I don’t know, but I will continue to pray for him. When God is with him, who can be against him.

IBTL likes this.
  13. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

I didn't even know that pepper had balls.

IBTL and RayRay10 like this.
  14. generalthade_03

Don’t knock it until you see it. An incredible exact replica of the Ark down to the dimensions: 300 cubits long, 50 cubits wide and 30 cubits high. I was there this past Christmas, had an amazing time.

15. fchowd0311

It would have been a great opportunity to check if the fable was possible with the laws of physics.

16. AleksandarN

AleksandarN Member

Still haven’t answer the question. When did god touch Trump? Simple question. Funny how you refuse to answer.

RayRay10 likes this.
  17. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

cml750 likes this.
  18. Os Trigonum

Os Trigonum Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I don't think this is correct. The Park Service has issued their statement of the events leading up to the dispersal of the protesters, and longer videos than the one you've posted here corroborate the fact that they repeatedly used bullhorns/loudspeakers to encourage people to leave the area:

"To curtail the violence that was underway, the USPP, following established policy, issued three warnings over a loudspeaker to alert demonstrators on H Street to evacuate the area. Horse mounted patrol, Civil Disturbance Units and additional personnel were used to clear the area. As many of the protestors became more combative, continued to throw projectiles, and attempted to grab officers’ weapons, officers then employed the use of smoke canisters and pepper balls. No tear gas was used by USPP officers or other assisting law enforcement partners to close the area at Lafayette Park. Subsequently, the fence was installed."​

here's the full NPS statement:

https://www.nps.gov/subjects/uspp/6_2_20_statement_from_acting_chief_monahan.htm

generalthade_03 and cml750 like this.
  19. NewRoxFan

NewRoxFan Contributing Member

And... trump campaign chooses this hill to die on...

No Worries and RayRay10 like this.
  20. fchowd0311

Well loaded words like "violence" when from that specific group of protestors I don't see any evidence of it tells me this isn't a neutral source. From that video, there is a solid 20 seconds of audio and video evidence that these protestors were just standing AND there was no warning.

A goal of these protests should be to convince the public that our criminal justice system and the media shouldn't believe law enforcement statements at face value.