1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

A $1,500 offer

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by Honey Bear, Nov 28, 2015.

1. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

Well integrated, and not threats to national security on a consistent basis. Absolutely irrelevant, considering western muslims from all socio-economic strata have orchestrated mass scale attacks in the past few years.

None of them born "jihadi's".

If there's a problem in front of you, why not try to fix it?
    Willful negligence is the definition of mediocrity.
    If your neighbor beat his wife, you'd likely do nothing.
    But when he starts beating yours? Will you still play the pacifist?
    When a flawed ideology spills onto your territory, it is your duty as a human being and member of society to set it straight.

The moderate silence is deafening. They're shivering. Shaking. At what the "outsiders" might find out.

2. Honey Bear

Honey Bear Contributing Member

$500+$150 or so will be the cam and accessories. Shipped to your address if you have the right face for the job.

The rest will be travel fare.

You're not getting hard cash to perform a civic duty. I know it's what most of you make in 2 weeks, but think of this as living for someone besides yourself.

I spoke with a friend in law enforcement about this idea. He told me some hush hush undercover surveillance has been carried out in the past - with results never released to the public.

But let's be honest, it's obvious when cops are involved. This needs to go viral so moderates have no choice but to answer to it.

It's not about persecution. It's about reform.

3. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

bro it's saturday afternoon, they may just be playin Destiny

4. Northside Storm

Northside Storm Contributing Member

shipped to my address...you're not trying to like send me Ricin are you?

your travel fare seems steep man, have you ever tried Venmo breh

5. HR Dept

HR Dept Contributing Member

I'm down. Just as long as I don't have to fly Spirit.

6. Deckard

Deckard Blade Runner
    Supporting Member

Tell you what, Honey Bare. You send that $1500 dollars to Clutch, let him hold it, and I'll consider talking about all your fears regarding American Muslims with my son's best friend, who happens to be a devout American Muslim. Once I know Clutch has your bread, I'll publish my findings here. Clutch can decide whether I've earned it or not. Sound fair?

7. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

How much do I get for shopping at a Halal butcher shop?

8. RocketsLegend

RocketsLegend Member

The muslims I speak to are all conspiracy theorist. They believe Israel is behind everything that is wrong in middle east. They also believe 9/11 was inside job. Every terrorist attack was conspired by mossad. In their mind muslims can't do wrong. They're like Lin fans.

9. AroundTheWorld

AroundTheWorld Insufferable 98er
    Supporting Member

This is mostly true. I have made the same experience. And that's a big part of the problem.

http://www.jpost.com/Israel-News/Pa...ossibility-Israel-behind-Paris-attacks-433010

A very high percentage of French Muslims actually believe this. And don't even ask about percentages in the Arab world.

As to Honey Bear's entertaining post: He is just suggesting something the authorities are (rightfully) doing anyway. All your political correctness (and wanting to get him silenced by banning) aside, that's part of how a lot of terror attacks have been prevented in Europe.

10. Sweet Lou 4 2

Sweet Lou 4 2 Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Yes many of them do think that..or suspect it - but there are many who do not. Remember though they feel so demonized by the west and put down as a society that there is a natural resistance.

11. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

I have had the exact same experiences too and this is with different Muslims I have known for years. And actually, one of them is a friend of mine that raps. He opened at Warehouse Live recently and soon at the HoB. He talks about it in one of his songs. This is just ancedotal evidence, but I've heard it from enough people.

12. Buck Turgidson

Those are the best shops for lamb. Lamb is delicious.

I would like to just put my .02 in that ronnie's threads used to be sort of hilariously sad, now they are just blatantly offensive and he really doesn't need to post any more of them.

13. FTW Rockets FTW

FTW Rockets FTW Contributing Member

14. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

I'll be infiltrating while I shop. Chit chatting with the store owners to see if they'll give me the location of the next terrorist attack.

15. Buck Turgidson

While you're there, I'd be much more interested in the location of their next community bbq. I'll gladly infiltrate the hell out of that. I'd infiltrate it so good I'd probably just show up as a white guy, they'd never see that coming.

16. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Does this include the cost any delicious falafel we may find?

Didn't know Halal Guys had a food truck in the end center.

Gyro King

17. Haymitch

Haymitch Custom Title
    Supporting Member

I need $5000 up front but I can do it.

18. heypartner

heypartner Contributing Member

I'm willing to bet that we'd get better intel if we infiltrate the Muslim wives' meetings. They'll be more likely to complain and gossip about what their husbands are up to.

Sounds like a job for Get Smart

[​IMG]

19. Liberon

Liberon Rookie

This guy beat your to the punch but he didn't disguise himself.

<object width="560" height="315"><param name="movie" value="//www.youtube.com/v/joMffCDjyEI?hl=lt_LT&amp;version=3"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="//www.youtube.com/v/joMffCDjyEI?hl=lt_LT&amp;version=3" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="560" height="315" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true"></embed></object>

20. Nook

Nook Member

A big difference between what Westernized Muslim men and Westernized Muslim women think. I have dated a large number of Muslim women and have screwed probably 25-30 Muslim women and I promise you what Mohammad thinks or Jewish conspiracies are not that important to them. When around a Muslim male they will say nothing or play along.

Muslim males? Yes many believe in Jewish conspiracies and repressive Islamic practices.