1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

______ Will Happen B4 Derrick Rose Returns

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by dandorotik, Apr 20, 2013.

1. mvpcrossxover

mvpcrossxover Member

now that these guys pulled up facts and sources. what do you got to say, cjtaylorpt?

2. HOUSTONJS

HOUSTONJS Member

Dmo making 2 3 pointers in a row.
    Thomas Robinson not having a turnover in a game.
    Jeremy not having his toe on the line on a 3 (glad that stopped though haha)

3. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

I actually did say that. He was cleared for contact and then cleared to play in March. Hard to qualify that as "Months."

I stand by my original statement.

A month and a half is hardly fair to consider months.

4. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

Did not know why "In stead of accusing me of making stuff up" was in bold. Error on my part.

5. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

More than one month=months

6. cjtaylorpt

cjtaylorpt Member

LOL.
    Less than 2. Maybe you can say more than a month has gone by, but the reality is that a singular month and some days went by. March 9 - April 9th is one month. March 9th to May 9th would be the beginning of months.

I can't believe I am debating the difference between singular and plural, but that's hardly the issue.

7. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

He will be sued by a dumb fan from Illinois because he gained to much weight during this season while being depressed because his favorite player isn't playing.

8. underoverup

underoverup Member

Ok, he has been cleared to play for 1.5 month..... it still doesn't change the fact that Rose is having mental issues in regard to his return to the court.

9. JMAD21

JMAD21 Member

It doesn't even matter... It's still been way to long to sit out after being cleared to play. If he had a real job and got injured to where he couldn't go to work, the stayed home from work almost two months past when the doctors said he could, he'd be fired!

Like I said, I like DRose a lot. He's a heck of a player! I just think e needs to stop being so scarred of getting re-injured and do his job! His chances of re-injuring his knee will be the same next season as they are right now. It's time to grow a pair and play ball!