1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

93/94 Championship Shirts

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Classifieds' started by dingus, Oct 28, 2010.

Tags:
  1. dingus

dingus Member

Hey guys, I was thinking about printing this up on a quality shirt (American Apparel 50/50) but it's not exactly cost effective to print just one. So I was curious as to if anyone else on this board would be interested in purchasing one? It will be a quality shirt with quality print (it won't look like the mockup, I swear) and it'll be probably around $18-$20. If I can get a decent amount of interest I'd definitely print them out and think about coming up with a lot more interesting designs to bring to the board. I originally printed this shirt on a 100% cotton (yellow) shirt but after less than 2 years it has stretched out beyond wear so I am trying to print on something that will last. Just post in here and HOPEFULLY we will try to make this happen.

[​IMG]

2. ivenovember

ivenovember Member

3. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

4. Miguel

Miguel Contributing Member

I like HRMCK better

5. Pete Chilcutt

Pete Chilcutt Contributing Member

What other designs do you have? Seems kind of bland..

6. TexasFight

TexasFight Member

I would probably buy one - as long as the font isn't so jarring and large. It seems to overpower the shirt and draw a lot of attention to itself. I'm not a fan of clothing that draws that much attention.

7. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

I'd remove all the "&"....its awkward reading it like that, plus it'll make the design thinner and appear longer.

Why not put the 95 team on the back?

8. RocketBlood

RocketBlood Contributing Member

Sweet. Id buy one.

9. clutch citizen

clutch citizen Contributing Member

Make a white on red one...let me know if you accept paypal