1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7 of next 8 games on National TV

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by OTMax, Jan 16, 2018.

1. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

Meh, the Cavs are perfectly scheduled for us to catch them right when they snap out of their malaise and have already turned the corner to prove all of the doubters wrong, just like they did earlier this season.

Unfair conspiracy.

Drogba and hakeem94 like this.
  2. mockster

mockster Member

Good news is, we’ve already beat the two out four of the hardest team on national tv 7 game lineup with wolves and warriors. We just need to take out the spurs and cavs

3. Kevooooo

Kevooooo Member

Ugh I hate NBA TV games, though those Reddit streams are usually pretty good.

It pisses me off to no end that I pay $200/yr for NBA league pass and I can't even watch live NBA TV games...NBA TV games aren't part of an NBA game package, wtf?

4. swyyyguy

swyyyguy Member

lmaoooooooooooo

he looks so CRIPPLED when he tries to move laterally

5. OTMax

OTMax Member

6 of 7, one more to go. Should be able to beat Cavs more easily than Spurs!!

6. OTMax

OTMax Member

It's 8 out of 9 games on national TV haha :) we won 8 out of 9 too, so really good!! 4-1-4

Guess we're fried like the Warriors, but maybe we're KFC and they are McDonalds.

macho GRANDE, bilaal14 and RudyTBag like this.
  7. Bobsputin

Bobsputin Member

we tied 4? I just thought those were not loses.

oh wait ... That's hockey.

8. Rocket River

Rocket River Member

From your mouth to the Rocket's ears

Maybe not

Rocket River

kwakmeister likes this.
  9. kwakmeister

kwakmeister Contributing Member

hakeem94 likes this.