1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

7/10/12 Interview with Kevin "Cold Shower" McHale

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Carl Herrera, Jul 10, 2012.

1. quikkag

quikkag Contributing Member

You are making my point. Look at how much you read into my post that I didn't say. You are seeing things that aren't there in order to substantiate your preconception.

2. Rockets Jones

Rockets Jones Member

Starting to really dislike McHale, he says the same thing every interview about working hard and with that desperate look (hungover and everything) that the team doesn't have any veterans and I really believe the Rockets promised him they would try to contend every year. He's becoming like Adelman who also 'didn't sign on for this' meaning getting young and rebuild.

3. AverageAgain

AverageAgain Member

Dude I do not like mchale as a coach, but for the love of god, okc drafted durant, harden, ibaka, and westbrook...how the hell would he have a chance to be elite with chandlet parsons, toney douglas, and luis scola...especially ppatt

4. I'm Tom Brady

I'm Tom Brady Member

hahahahahahah

5. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

He mentioned pat and Parsons as the vets. Didnt mention Martin and Scola. Interesting.

6. Stack24

Stack24 Contributing Member

Probably cause they aren't at the scrimmages or be in Vegas?

maybe.

7. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

Aww man he's already planned out Motie's spot on the end of the bench?

8. Dreamin

Dreamin Member

Hope D-Mo's back gets better before Vegas.

9. Hippieloser

Hippieloser Contributing Member

He can't bench 'em all!