1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[610] Daryl Morey is on

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by Jeff Who, Dec 17, 2009.

1. joesr

joesr Member

Thxs DD.

I like the reply to Ocho. Its been so repeated that Ariza is playing the way coach wants him to play.. Lets repeat this. Ariza is playing the way he is TOLD TO. Shut the freak up, this goes to everyone else who keeps complaining. Because honestly if your complaining your not paying attn to what the Rockets are doing and have been saying.

I love how everyone says they trust Coach but dont like what Ariza is doing. WTF?

2. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

You want us to believe Coach Adelman and company want Ariza to pick up his dribble too soon, take terrible forced shots, and dribble worse than Luther Head? That's what people are complaining about.

3. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

gotta take your side bro...Ochotexto is one of those guys who thinks they could be a GM but are just annoying "fans".

4. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I think they want him to find his way, but agree with you 100%.

DD

5. MayoRocket

MayoRocket Contributing Member

You're right, the coaches want him to adjust to a bigger role, but at this point I think he needs to try and play "his game," rather than try to do things he simply isn't capable of doing. Watching him try to take anybody off the dribble is just...painful.

6. Rocket4Life11

Rocket4Life11 Contributing Member

Nice read..

Thx for putting in the time DD.

7. Shroopy2

Shroopy2 Contributing Member

Sometimes Morey is slick. Sometimes he's obvious through his slickness. About Randolph, "Not allowed to talk about other players" is too abrupt. After he openly talked about Carmelo.

I think the "enjoy the ride" comment with Scola is straightforward. You know night in night out what you're going to get from Scola. And he's a restricted free agent after the year, and Morey has probably already assessed a price to him. So they can cross that bridge when they get there.

Morey: "None of the rumors out there are very accurate at this point"
    Which means they either EVENTUALLY can be accurate far as trade intentions. Or they WERE fairly accurate some time back, but currently not applicable.

8. DaDakota

DaDakota If you want to know, just ask!

I have to earn my keep around here.....

DD

9. Invisible Fan

Invisible Fan Contributing Member

They must pay you by the post.

10. durvasa

durvasa Contributing Member

He can talk about other players, as long as the context isn't trying to acquire that player.

11. Carl Herrera

Carl Herrera Contributing Member

How much exactly can Scola command in this market? He is an RFA, so whoever makes an offer will have to do so risking Rockets matching. He's also 30 years old. Will someone really want to sign a guy into his mid to late 30s? I am thinking something along the line of the Andre Miller contract would be likely.

12. albuster

albuster Member

You are right on here DD. I am most impressed though by CBud's passing and I hope he will be able to play with Yao because he seems to know how to make the entry pass. Folks, watch him pass you will love it. Yes, he is one of the Rockets' best shooters, although I don't know if Adelman knows it yet, but his court vision and awareness is awesome. Watch him on the break too. Well enough of CBud for now. Back to the thread.

13. dachuda86

dachuda86 Member

I think he knows. He praises Chase but is still hammering out the rookieness.

14. BrownBeast99

BrownBeast99 Member

Morey said he they will play Tmac on this little stretch and then "take a step back and evaluate" where he is at. Does that mean they will shut him down again if he is not having a positive impact on the team while he plays?