1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

6 Mex cops run from cartel Leave man to be killed

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by SRR21, Feb 2, 2016.

1. SRR21

SRR21 Member

Link

Video of 6 Mexican police running away from cartell. That is a crazy rld to be living in.

2. SonofSatoshi

SonofSatoshi Member

It is like another world over there, things like this and beheadings have become a daily occurrence across the border.

3. MiddleMan

MiddleMan Contributing Member

extortion gone wrong

4. MiddleMan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/ZoSFSiLgbdI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

5. MiddleMan

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/2W6h77SVB9c" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

6. IBTL

IBTL Member
    Supporting Member

these police and military guys make 2 bucks a week. of course they run..99% of us would

7. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

this is why i never have or will buy illegal drugs. anybody who buys illegal drugs is supporting these crimes. folks like the family i still have living in mexico can't live a normal life because losers and junkies in the usa.

8. JayZ750

JayZ750 Contributing Member

I think that's a somewhat unfair stretch. The issue of illegal drug use is one thing to discuss and debate. But I don't think its fair to imply those who have serious drug problems and make illegal drug purchases are akin to drug cartel members or directly supporting such people's moral beliefs and actions.

There are other inhumane things in the world, some of which you surely indirectly benefit from... from product creation and testing, to commercial food businesses, to your use of oil and gas, to clothing you buy, etc.

9. ipaman

ipaman Contributing Member

i'm sorry but no buyers, no cartels. the usa has a unsatisfying drug habit with the hollywood rock and roll culture. they don't care so long as they can party and the violence isn't in their backyard. instead the violence is around my aunts, uncles, cousins who have no say in the game. i've always told my kids if you ever think about doing or buying drugs, think about what your family in mexico has to live through everyday just so you can "party"

10. davidio840

davidio840 Contributing Member

That's sad but part of life down there. As IBTL said, those guys make **** money and the govt down there expects them to stand up to these crimes. Yeah right. That's why so many of those cops and military guys get paid off by the cartels.

11. dmoneybangbang

That's why drugs should legal and we should use our money towards treatment, not prisons and a large police state.

If you're buying high quality weed then that money more than likely isn't going back to Mexico, you're buying American or Canadian.

12. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

It's crazy to think this has been going on for over a decade.

13. bigben69

bigben69 Member

Pretty terrible. not even just drugs....think about the people dying in sweatshops to make stupid iphones and shoes, etc....messed up world.