1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

4th starting 5

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by roxfan123, Nov 22, 2007.

1. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

I would put Alston(or James, whoever is btter that night), Bonzi, Battier, Hayes, Scola at the beginning of 4th quarter. Yes, we won't score that much. But the only mission of this lineup is to defend all the way to hell, grab the boards, make a stop, limit the opponents' scoring as much as possible. Rest Yao and Tmac at the same time. Bring them in at the 9 min mark or so depend on the situation.

RA said we did not execute on the last minute but the key issue is not the offense, it is our defense which can not get one single stop down the stretch. Obviously Yao was way too tired, Tmac could not save us by his hopeless long J. And that in turn put much more pressure on the D end. And of course, our D was in that situation was normally ...I have no words. What you guys think?

2. Man-Dingo

Man-Dingo Member

Francis should be given a blipping chance, oops

3. roxfan123

roxfan123 Member

Yes, I will play him together with 111 ;) Too bad I am not RA. Again I feel this works on paper but welcome other opinions.

4. peter1984

peter1984 Member

I am not agree with you , ROX need RA for score more not for defend .I'm careless about opponent score ! I hope RA to play a new rotation to score 110+ !