1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

25 Least Valuable NFL Players (2 Texans)

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Commodore, Jul 13, 2011.

1. Commodore

Commodore Contributing Member

http://www.grantland.com/blog/the-triangle/post/_/id/589/the-25-least-valuable-players-in-the-nfl

2. cookies18

cookies18 Member

Fire Rick Smith and Kubiak! Problem solved! We have one of the worst GM.

3. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

Jackson I am not surprised about. I even have questions about whether he is an NFL player. The top pick to fill a need, the Texans got burned, payed for it, and kept him out there every week just to prove a point that they didn't mess up. I said it then and I'll say it now, they should have taken the guy from Rutgers. Prove me wrong.

Okoye is 23, I still have hope.

4. RoxSqaud

RoxSqaud Member

I still believe in Jackson.

5. Aggie2012

Aggie2012 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  6. rockets934life

rockets934life Contributing Member

Can't blame Smith on Okoye, he was an obvious choice at that spot...he's just a bust. KJ however....

7. cookies18

cookies18 Member

For sure, but you can blame for Karreem Jackson! We should have gotten Mcourty.

8. vinsensual

vinsensual Member

At least Amobi had a promising rookie year. KJ had as many game changing stumbles as Okoye had sacks in their rookie years.

9. BetterThanI

BetterThanI Contributing Member

I can actually understand this. We have to remember that he was a rookie. It takes some players longer than others to acclimate to the speed of the NFL. He may still get there.

But if there's no measurable improvement after next season, it's time to cut their losses and dump him.