1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

24 - Season 7 (Day 7)

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout' started by Rockets34Legend, Jun 24, 2008.

1. DreamRoxCoogFan

I figured that if they were not trying to hide the fact that tony was back and bad, then that meant he was actually good. nevertheless, good start- were not out of the clear yet, season 6 started well, but after the firs few hours, well... lets hope that they keep this momentum :D

2. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

I got my girlfriend to watch hours 1 and 2 with me on sunday but she's not around to watch hours 3-4 so I have to wait til saturday to watch them... grr

3. RedRaiderRocket

Great episode tonight, I kind of wish Tony stayed a bad guy...It would have been an epic battle between him and Jack.

4. orbb

orbb Contributing Member

we all know he's going to die horribly either way... for real this time :D

5. Dubious

Dubious Contributing Member

"WHO ARE YOU WORKING FOR?"

Yep the Janeane Garafalo deal, I kept looking at her thinking, that's Janeane Garafalo, what she doing in 24, I bet she has a philosophical agenda. And then, she said, I can't do this, it's against the law, it's wrong.

6. vator

vator Contributing Member

Great start to the season. I wasn't too enamored with the first 2 hours, but hours 3 and 4 got the adrenaline flowing for me. I can't wait to see how this plays out. Lol at the homemade CTU. I suspected that Tony couldn't possibly be aiding a genocide. Hopefully this one doesn't become too predictable. This is one of my favorite shows ever because of how intense it is. I feel like I'm watching a good movie play out over several weeks.

7. rrj_gamz

rrj_gamz Contributing Member

I guess I'm in the minority as I thought hours 3 & 4 were just slightly better than the first two...IMHO, it's slow and not a lot of action as in the past...I guess I expected some action similiar to the first couple of hours when the nuclear bomb went off, but that wasn't the case...

8. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Watched 3 and 4 last night.

It’s funny, we all knew Tony would eventually turn face (to borrow a wrestling term) but that didn’t make it any less AWESOME when Jack called that number and the camera panned out to show that it was Bill and Chloe. Those are the kinds of moments that make 24 the greatest television series EVAR. I actually got off the couch and started clapping. The wife just rolled her eyes at me but I know she likes it just as much as I do.

I loved the Chloe vs Janeane “hackoff” especially since Chloe won it. When Janeane went into that basement, I was hoping they would kill her off. The sooner the better. She doesn’t fit at all. That's my only complaint about this season.

It’s great seeing Jack and Tony kick ass together again. I wonder how long before Tony turns again………..

9. Happy Mac

Happy Mac Member

if chloe fits, janis fits.

10. mbiker

mbiker Member

The battle of the geeks. Funny stuff.

11. Cannonball

Cannonball Contributing Member

Checked IMDB. Garafalo is listed as appearing in all 24 episodes so it doesn't look like they're going to kill her off.

But on a good note,
    minor spoiler if it's even a spoiler at all
    Elisha Cuthbert is listed as returning as Kim Bauer for the last 5 episodes.

12. kaleidosky

kaleidosky Your Tweety Bird dance just cost us a run

Well I just learned that quoting a spoiler you don't want to read will open it up.. that's annoying. Oh well. (Yeah I should have realized it would open up..I'm stupid on that one)

However, did you realize that you just posted a spoiler with your info on Garafalo? I didn't want to know that.. I will spoiler tag it in my quote in case you go back and edit it.

To all--if you learn something about future episodes, realize that other people might not want to read it..

13. arkoe

arkoe (ง'̀-'́)ง

Yes... I am now officially done reading tv season threads.

14. AGBee

AGBee Member

I can't believe that they're brining David Palmer back :eek: :eek:

15. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Love it. We're already seeing some "Chloe vs Adam (Sylar)" bickering with Janis and Sean Hillinger. And they've already used the mole angle. Not to mention the CPI nuclear football module. Next season, Jack will be kidnapped to Sengala for attacking their consulate.

16. kaleidosky

i assume you're being dumb and making that up, since we saw him die. And if you're not, then don't take it further..

17. kaleidosky

apparently you think it sucks. why are you still watching?

18. mleahy999

mleahy999 Member

Apparently, you take the internets too seriously.

Did you ask those who...

Criticize the BCS system. Why are you still watching college football?

Make fun of Bush. Why do you hate America?

Can't stand Pauly Shore. Why are you anti-Semitic?

19. D-Lite

D-Lite Contributing Member

wow a silent clock for the fbi lady!

20. RedRaiderRocket

Pretty predictable episode for the most part. It was easy to pick up the guy who was working with the president's husband was a bad guy.