1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016 HOUSTON TEXANS TRAINING CAMP THREAD

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Fantasma Negro, Jul 31, 2016.

1. Scolalist

Scolalist Member

Still not enough

2. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

Chris Emma
    Chris Emma‏ @CEmma670

John Fox confirmed that Tracy Porter has been cleared from the concussion protocol. The Bears have their top three cornerbacks back.
    Sep 5, 2016, 3:34 PM

3. Fantasma Negro

Won't matter

4. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah, they got some really bad news too, that Jay Cutler is healthy and Brian Hoyer is his primary backup. That alone seals their fate.

5. rezdawg

rezdawg Contributing Member

There isnt enough Texans talk here...can everyone just make random comments about the Texans? As the season is approaching, Im getting more and more hyped and I need to see pages and pages of new posts every time I log onto this forum.

6. Nick

Nick Contributing Member

Have no fear... there will be 20 new threads and a 15 page game thread simply if Brock throws an interception.

1 person likes this.
  7. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

I feel the same way.

Though, I feel I started a few threads last year because of that feeling, and I'm trying not to repeat that this year.

8. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

Ol' Mr. Bob's eyes are upon you... Who was the one that suggested that we try to trade for Talib? ElOhEl. Jaelen is lucky to still be here after his weed incident.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Here are you updated standings for NFL teams with the most player arrests this decade <a href="https://t.co/x25n1Sk47F">pic.twitter.com/x25n1Sk47F</a></p>&mdash; Mike Rosenberg (@ByRosenberg) <a href="https://twitter.com/ByRosenberg/status/772932476213669888">September 5, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

9. Fyreball

Fyreball Contributing Member

Haha, good to know I'm not the only one that loves the feeling of logging in, and seeing 6 unread pages. Granted, that feeling goes away quickly after I see that it's usually just Bobby and Mr. Clutch having one of their marital rows. Oh well, I'll take it. It's game week!! ;)

10. rezdawg

Yeah, I think at this point, I might even be up for debating Hoyer/Mallett.

This week is going to go by way too slow for my liking.

11. Two Sandwiches

Two Sandwiches Contributing Member

Who was the other arrest?

12. Htownballer38

Htownballer38 Member

It will get fired up in here come Sunday rezdawg.

Best believe that.

13. rezdawg

Brandon Ivory for burglary.

1 person likes this.
  14. Creepy Crawl

Creepy Crawl Member

LMAO! Sad, but true around here.

15. Mr. Clutch

Mr. Clutch Contributing Member

Thankfully Ryan Mallet made the team so we can continue to watch his comedic foot darts and BTG's insistence that he has tons of upside.

But seriously it's been somewhat of a boring training camp compared to previous years. No major controversies really.

16. vstexas09

vstexas09 Contributing Member

man, i hope this team isn't overhyping or overconfident...bears have never beaten us and i feel they could come in here and do some damage..

here's hoping we win

texans lose game 1: 45-20

17. A_3PO

A_3PO Member

The Bears offense looks like a complete mess right now. Kevin White needs to screw his head on. They miss Adam Gase very badly.

With JJ playing, it will be a huge letdown if the Texans don't win. There is no legit reason to pick the Bears here.

18. donkeypunch

donkeypunch Contributing Member

I mean, I dont know how much you expect from him coming back from back surgery with one week to prepare and get in game-shape ready form? I for one, dont expect a whole lot, but like you, I dont expect a whole lot from da bears either.

We win 28-10

19. Nimo

Nimo Member

The Texans should win but don't sleep on the Bears' lines. They have strong offensive and defensive line play.

20. conquistador#11

I really think the cheerleaders uniforms should get an upgrade. Maybe one of our Garm fashionistas can make something less nun-ny. I think the problem is on the neck lining, it should be more opened.
    [​IMG]