1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2016 Democratic National Convention

Discussion in 'BBS Hangout: Debate & Discussion' started by CometsWin, Jul 20, 2016.

1. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Yes, they did the right thing. So did George W. Bush, Mitt Romney, John McCain, John Kasich, and numerous other Republican party leaders who were smart enough not to support the complete buffoon they have as their party's presidential candidate.

You can post every day to amuse your pea-sized brain...but at the end of the day, you're still stuck with Trump, and the entire world laughs at you and your party.

2. rocketsjudoka

rocketsjudoka Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Very true. My business partner was party chair for Minnesota 5th CD Republicans. He was chair during most of the GW Bush Admin. and during the Ron Paul revolution in 2008. If anyone wants to see a futile thankless job try running the branch of the Republican party in Minneapolis. A place where the GOP is the third place party.

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

Sanders, who endorsed Clinton earlier this month, said the DNC emails will not stop him from supporting the former secretary of state in her campaign against Trump.

You and RocketsLegend are completely owned. Utterly destroyed. So, the email leaks resulted in getting DWS removed- a complete non-factor in the election- and the person this affects the most, Bernie Sanders, has not changed his mind one bit about who he's supporting. Absolute non-factor.

And many of Bernie's supporters are going to support Clinton b/c he's going to be actively involved in campaigning for her.

You both are completely destroyed. Don't you guys get tired of being owned? Get used to 4 more years of a President with D in front of their name- let it eat you up the way it does for most Republicans, because as I said, ultimately that's what all of this is about.

4. TheresTheDagger

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Pledged Bernie delegate tells me <a href="https://twitter.com/BernieSanders">@BernieSanders</a> isn't out of the Democratic nom and that there will be a &quot;fight&quot; Tuesday <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/DemsInPhilly?src=hash">#DemsInPhilly</a></p>&mdash; Emily Shire (@eshire) <a href="https://twitter.com/eshire/status/757326735339769856">July 24, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

5. bigtexxx

bigtexxx Contributing Member

6. body slam

body slam Member

I'm curious if Bernie will play nice or goes rogue?

7. T_Man

T_Man Contributing Member

Hmmm sounds the same as being a Professional Coach...

T_Man

8. Newlin

Newlin Member

Lol, not really.

I thought it impossible the Democrats could look worse that the GOP, but I guess I underestimated them.

You have to be a sucker to believe anything these people say.

9. SamFisher

SamFisher Contributing Member

hahahaha, sure.

10. okierock

okierock Contributing Member

How does it feel to be the poster child of an ignorant puppet that the DNC and Hillary is looking for?

11. Granville

Granville Member

I guess, understandably so, the WikiLeaks reports zapped the energy from the Adolph Hitlery supporters.

12. Granville

Granville Member

Take a Midol, already. No one has any idea how bad the WikiLeaks is going to hurt Hillary because it's not over yet.

As far as being owned...... The DNC thinks Hillary supporters are ignorant. You read that didn't you?

13. Granville

Granville Member

Beat me to it. Would rep again if I could.

14. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

Better than supporting a president that encourages Xenophobia.

It's a two party system Jack, either or...Clinton is at least 10x better than Trump is.

15. Granville

Granville Member

So you're saying that you'd vote for Cruz, had he been nominated?

16. JayGoogle

JayGoogle Member

No, but Cruz would be better than Trump. Cruz, no. Clinton wouldn't be the first choice of many, that much is clear. I don't agree with barely much of anything Cruz endorses but at least he has a political record.

I don't think it matters now though, what matters now is that these are our two choices. One is clearly more suited and ready to run a country than the other.

17. Patience

Patience Contributing Member

Well, considering Melania's plagiarism, Ben Carson's invocation of Lucifer, and Giuliani's near aneurysm (without even discussing Trump himself), it would be a tall order to be worse than the RNC.

18. Cohete Rojo

Cohete Rojo Contributing Member

I think the height of absurdity has been reached with Hillary Clinton:

• NO, the Russians did not force DWS to conspire against Bernie Sanders.
    • NO, white people are not to blame for the police shootings or the Orlando massacre.
    • NO, Trump isn't any more of a misogynist than Hillary's rapey husband.
    • NO, it's not appropriate to invite someone who lied about a rape to endorse a woman whose husband has an ongoing rape accusation.
    • NO, it's not appropriate to have the mother of a guy who grabbed a gun from a cop, punched him in the face, and then called him a "p***y", to speak about police brutality.

No wonder so many voters, like the Bernie Bros, are so disgruntled.

19. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

This is really a who has the uglier dog election. I can't think of anything Clinton could do to look uglier than Trump. There's a reason Trump fans keep bringing up Bernie voters and that's because Trump has no prayer without significant defections of Democrats. Trump needs Bernie voters to win so every Trump supporter is coming out of the woodwork to say, look Bernie supporters! Can't truss it! Bahaha.

No amount of deflection can change the basic Trump facts like his admiration for Vladimir Putin.

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Putin has become a big hero in Russia with an all time high popularity. Obama, on the other hand, has fallen to his lowest ever numbers. SAD</p>&mdash; Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) <a href="https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/447191138962014208">March 22, 2014</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

#79 CometsWin, Jul 25, 2016
    Last edited: Jul 25, 2016
  20. TheresTheDagger

Really? You can't think of anything?

Get ready. Clinton foundation emails are coming.

[​IMG]