1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2016-2017] Jeremy Lin as a Brooklyn Net

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., Jul 1, 2016.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

I just want some fried chickens

2. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

3. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

4. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

5. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

6. tinman

Supporting Member

brother his point is his chicken agenda

[​IMG]

7. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

You cant read articles?

8. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Desperate for allies. You just need to ask

9. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

I am asking your point of posting that article, I don't see any thing related to Jeremy Lin nor Brooklyn Net the basketball team from that article you posted.

Now may I ask again, what is your point posting that article in this thread?

10. tinman

Supporting Member

freemaniam is my brother

you're sad your lof pals got banned

ah cry cry

11. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

The first article Shastarocket posted related to presumably crazy Chinese/Asian fans we had during the Yao/Lin era, and the second post is a follow on to the post relating Aussie swimmer Mack Horton, who currently has about 100,000 posts on Facebook from China asking him for an apology because of a comment he made about a chinese swimmer who had teated for banned substances previously. And the post is about chinese posters asking/forcing apologies from artists around asia whether it be korean, japanese, taiwanese, Cantonese or other nationalities because they support Tibet, democracy, etc etc.

So basivally if these people like Jeremy Lin, and came to Clutchfans, Tinman would call them LOFs, chickens and would need to eradicate them from the face if earth.

If you cant follow that ... You're probably in the wrong thread.

12. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Wait, wasnt that guy my alternate account? How did Clutch not pick that up when he banned Colt54NYC?

13. freemaniam

freemaniam 我是自由人

Both articles reported the crazy behaviors of Chinese mainlanders that despised by any normal person whom believed in universal values. I did not see Tinman related those group of people to Jeremy Lin fans but I saw you just did. No one posted those articles in this thread except you and the other poster.

I am a Jeremy Lin fan and I am Chinese. Tinman and I met years ago. We talked basketballs and we become good friends since then. We talked Rocket basketballs and we talked Jeremy Lin when the kid first joined Rockets. Tinman never disrespect Lin or any other Chinese bball players in our conversations.

This is NBA dish and the thread is about Jeremy Lin's games and his new basketball club. You keep on the right track then the other posters would follow suit. You want to discuss or share any crazy Chinese behaviors or argue with some one about Jeremy Lin fans, you can create your own thread in Hangout or D&D.

1 person likes this.
  14. Jontro

Jontro Member

I got no dog in this fight, but what is the history of the "chickens" thing? How did that correlate to Jerry?

15. VanityHalfBlack

Could this possibly be the best thread in clutchfans universe?

16. edlkf

edlkf Contributing Member

17. HayesIsBack

HayesIsBack Member

Tinman never disrespected Lin in your conversations. Good for you. You obviously have not spend enough time on any Lin related threads.

But happy foe you. You can certainly jave Tinman as friend. He needs one.

As for what I post here. Shastarocket postes the first one relating Mack Horton and Chinese Internet posters. I followed with one showing they have a history of doing this. I have no problems doing so. If you cant see the irony between the hordes of Lin and Yao fan that flooded this site, and how Tinman wants to erdicate chickens like them, I really cant help you.

18. yoeddy

yoeddy Contributing Member

Tinman has slowly been raising his opinion of LOFs. Originally he called them zombies, then insects and now chickens. LOFs are evolving in his mind.

19. tinman

Supporting Member

chicken LOFs like you can't do math

Freemaniam joined 10 YEARS BEFORE YOU
    He knows exactly what you are

Jeremy would be ashamed of you