1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015 NFL Season] Fantasy Football Advice Thread

Discussion in 'Fantasy Sports' started by moestavern19, May 28, 2015.

1. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

I had an absolute dud of a week with all my studs crapping on the field.

Arian Foster + Jordan Matthews + Mike Evans + Antonio Brown + Kelce combining for 18.5? Bro....

To add, Eddy Lacy and Frank Gore looked mediocre with an underwhelming week. I didn't even break 100 points and I felt as if my team is stacked to all hell.

I had my highest points this week coming from my kicker (Justin Tucker) aside from Matt Ryan who pretty much ended with the same points.

2. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

So far my most shrewd move was correctly identifying DeAndre Hopkins as WR1 material over Brandin Cooks. As usual, RB is a muddled mess and latter round value picks have proven more fruitful than early round supposed studs (CJ Anderson yikes). DeMarco Murray and LeSean McCoy are worthless. Jeremy Hill is getting out-touched by Gio Bernard. Meanwhile, Chris Ivory is Beast mode lite. Of course everyone wanted to own Matt Jones 2 weeks ago and now he's done nothing of value 2 weeks in a row. Devonta Freeman is your best fantasy RB so far, with Adrian Peterson and Jamaal Charles continuing to prove their worth as safety picks.

3. YOLO

YOLO Member

Forte is always forgotten every year yet he produces as much as any top back haha

4. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Forte's been less involved in the passing game which is worrisome for his total value.

5. mulletman

mulletman Member

which one of these do you guys think is a better RB pickup?

Antonio Andrews
    Duke Johnson

6. YOLO

YOLO Member

Not much worry when guys like Bennett and Jeffrey are out of lineups. Even with them Forte still produces as a top 5 rb

7. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Goind 4-0 on my money league thanks to Freeman.. Texans sucking made things interesting though as I have Ryan, Julio and Freeman which obviously were benched in the 3rd qtr.

2-1 in my other league.. down 13 with Wilson and Megatron tonight. Should be 3-1 after MNF

8. rhino17

rhino17 Member

I needed Jimmy and Calvin to combine for 8 points tonight to get the W.......I don't think I'm gonna get it

9. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Wow I just escaped with a win thanks to Kam Chancellor.

10. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

You guys think I can get away with a Frank Gore + Carson Palmer for Demarco Murray to a guy that has Rothlisberger out for 2+ more weeks?

11. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

That's going to be the best play of the season

12. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

I just traded Eric Decker and TJ Yeldon for Odell Beckham Jr. in my money league. Rough start to the season losing Jordy right off the bat and starting 0-2 but now I'm fielding DHop/ODB/Fitz with Bell and Gurley at RB and Brees/Dalton. Now if I only had a TE worth a ****.

13. rhino17

rhino17 Member

Why would you do that? Murray has been garbage this season with no end in sight

14. HouStu_Rocket

HouStu_Rocket Member

Because I don't necessary need either one of those guys and I believe Murray is at a buy-low state right now. I think aw the season continues on defenses will weaken and the Eagles will have their offense going

15. JTQ

JTQ Member

I have Antonio Gates (SD) out of suspension and Tyler Eifert (Cin) at TE.

SD is goin to play the Steelers next week
    Bengals gonna play the Seahawks next week.

Who should I start at TE

16. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Hey guys.. so a bit confused here on that Chancellor play at the end of Seahawks-Lions last night. Should Seattle D have been awarded points for the fumble? I mean it's not like they recovered the ball? It doesn't affect me but a friend is pissed because he went to bed last night having won by 1 but woke up to having lost because Seattle got awarded points for the fumble.

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Technically it is a lost fumble because possession changes, so the defense is awarded a fumble recovery and the player is penalized with a lost fumble.

18. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Play Gates. The Steelers D has been in shambles the last 2 seasons and nothing points to them changing that around any time soon.

19. FLASH21

FLASH21 Heart O' Champs

Barnridge?

20. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Putting in a claim for him. Thats how bad Jordan Cameron is.