1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015 NBA Finals: Golden State vs. Cleveland

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by J.R., May 27, 2015.

?

Golden State vs. Cleveland

Poll closed Jun 4, 2015.
  1. Warriors in 4

4.8%
  2. Warriors in 5

14.6%
  3. Warriors in 6

21.1%
  4. Warriors in 7

6.8%
  5. Cavs in 7

10.9%
  6. Cavs in 6

33.0%
  7. Cavs in 5

3.7%
  8. Cavs in 4

5.1%
  1. i3artow i3aller

Haha, no worries, bruv. I can't rep either [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  2. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

1994 sonics?
    2007 mavericks?

3. dandorotik

dandorotik Contributing Member

No, he's not clueless and he's not talking out of his ass, either. If they lose to this CLE team, then they're worse than the 1994 Sonics. And why the **** do you care, anyway? GSW fan? Then GTFO, please- go post on the Pleasanton Warriors site.

4. Scarface281

Scarface281 Contributing Member

Steph Curry missed 13 three pointers. 13. The jersey number for James Harden is 13.

#BeardGodCurse

5. a711

a711 Member

I'm rooting for Cleveland to somehow win the series (still a longshot), I'm just not dense enough to act like the Warriors are some fluke team that doesn't have like every historical precedent on their side for being an all time great team. The Sonics' point differential was decent, but lol 2007 Mavs, not close.

From January, so numbers are older, but kind of puts what the Warriors did in perspective.

http://www.sbnation.com/nba/2015/1/...te-warriors-record-point-differential-history

6. a711

a711 Member

I mean they were the number one defense while being the number two offense. That just doesn't happen very often that one team is that good at both in the same season.

I hate Curry and the Warriors and I want nothing more for them to not win, but they're really really really good, and it's cringeworthy for people to act like they aren't, or are a 'fluke'.

and as much as I want the Cavs to win without Kyrie, they're going to need to do better than a coin flip game/overtime when Curry has an awful shooting performance if they want to win three more.

I'm just enjoying watching Lebron have one of the most epic finals performances I've seen in a while.

7. Aleron

Aleron Contributing Member

The regular season is one thing, but going through 4 consecutive injury impacted playoff series is pretty high on the luck scale. A lot of teams this year would win the title if handed that sort of luck, ours included.

8. bballjunkie281

You do realize the Cavs' point differential since the January trades has been better than GS?

9. ItsMyFault

ItsMyFault Contributing Member

In a weaker eastern conference.

Put them on the same scale as Golden State, I doubt they'd have near the same differential.

Also that Cavs team was one with Irving and Love playing. So who it really doesn't matter anyway to mention that when 2 of the 3 best players on that team aren't even playing now.

10. chow_yun_fat

chow_yun_fat Contributing Member

Surprised GSW lost when it looked to me the refs tried to hand the game to them in the fourth. For the most part, refs judged it pretty fair.

Does anyone else think that Curry should take a little more time on his shot? To me it looks like he's just chucking it. I understand he has a quick release, but it's just too fast. If he took a little more time, he could've probably made a few more shots?

11. 08kx250f

08kx250f Member

I think the league has no choice but to judge the games fair. I think they probably don't care who wins as both of their babies are in the Finals. It's a win win imo.

12. bballjunkie281

They were 15-1 against the west during that stretch, including victories over GS and Spurs and a number of 30+ point blowouts against west playoff teams.

13. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

Is there any situation where the Warriors or LeBron could get credit from some of these posters?

14. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

Depends on who you're talking about.
    A decent amount of Warriors love on this forum- check with "easy" to see if he gives them credit.
    A little more LeBron love on this thread alone(mainly because of the Warriors dislike).

15. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

16. i3artow i3aller

Steph got put on ice. GSW better thaw out their MVP b4 it's too late...
    [​IMG]

17. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

Tells you how deep that GSW team is, they ain the best on every position but they sure are well stacked

18. DonatasFanboy

DonatasFanboy Member

I know, there are also multiple posters who always seem to find a negative angle. GSW win -- "put an asterisk next to their title, pure luck, they played bad injured teams; btw, LeBron sucks for losing 4 finals." Cavs win -- "GSW weren't all that good anyway."

19. cfansnet

cfansnet Member

Lebron is just amazing. SMH at people saying they wouldn't trade anyone for him.

20. DreaMac

DreaMac Member

Labraawwn Jaaaiiiiims