1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Lofs can't talk to other lofs and have to bother rockets fans because they don't even like lofs.

2. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

Sounds like you're feeling a little... oh, i don't know, what's the word you used... butthurt?

Edit: I take back the "butthurt" comment, colt45nyc, please see my next post.

#8282 redearth, Feb 29, 2016
    Last edited: Feb 29, 2016
  3. redearth

I know that dismissing another poster's point by ignoring it altogether is a common Internet debate tactic. I get that. But you consistently seem to go off the deep end by jumping right away to the most base and vile type of insults. Your language is full of hateful and violent imagery. Not just in this post but in many others, as I have called out previously.

Perhaps a little therapy, or counselling, or anger management might be helpful to you. Whatever frustrations you're dealing with in life, please don't take them out here.

Or, if this thread is the cause of your angst, maybe stop reading and responding to it? Just a suggestion.

4. redearth

colt45nyc,

Here are some anger management tips from the Mayo clinic. I hope you find these helpful.

5. tinman

Supporting Member

forget the Mayo Clinic, get the CDC to rid the earth of the LOF plague.

6. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

It's enjoyment and fun to call you tinsane inmates out.

I posted many times the reason I post about tinsane and all you inmates...it's too easy to own you fools. I'm not 70 year old but a lot older than all your kids thinking you can disrespect someone without having to be called out on it.

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

From a self hating LOH....you must forgot how I have put you in your place time and time again.

8. redearth

I'm pretty sure I have seen no interaction where you've owned anybody.

Although I have seen many occasions where you've piggybacked on someone else's post, saying the equivalent of "haha yeah, what he said, you ______ (insert filthy sex-related insult here). You be own. I owns you."

9. redearth

One can't forget that which has never happened.

10. zeeshan2

zeeshan2 Member

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" data-lang="en"><p lang="en" dir="ltr">Seriously though, when is this going to change?!? Tired of it being &quot;cool&quot; and &quot;ok&quot; to bash Asians smh <a href="https://twitter.com/hashtag/Oscars?src=hash">#Oscars</a> <a href="https://t.co/1nBvAd3V0q">https://t.co/1nBvAd3V0q</a></p>&mdash; Jeremy Lin (@JLin7) <a href="https://twitter.com/JLin7/status/704418688393416705">February 29, 2016</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

11. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Of course you disagree, you are a LOH and part of tinsane inmate asylum. Between tinsane to cosgomets to cypress and you have been totally owned by me.

None of you where even born when I started watching sports in the early 70s.... how in the right mind do any of you LOHs can match my sports knowledge. It`s a joke you even dare to post against me.

12. redearth

I'm only observing that contrary to your boasts, you haven't owned anyone on Clutchfans. After the daily beating you take in this thread, I'd be surprised if you still owned your dignity.

13. tinman

Supporting Member

He's basically a germ.
    Like the corner of the bathroom type germ.

14. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Redead butthurted by my beating up on tinsane and his inmates since last summer. First you think I`m this danang and later a fake 70 year old astros fan....keep guess and googling to hope to find more about me. You are all too easily owned by facts and knowledge on all topics that make you all mad like a little spoil child. It's so much fun to call you out on all your LOH postings.....it's the best therapy and enjoyment to a long work day.

15. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

The rockets needs Jlin defenese tonight.... horrible against a weak bucks team.... and tinman favor lawson still not improving yet. So tinsane? When will lawson start to help the team?

16. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

A little counseling and some elementary school English classes. ;)

17. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Wow... missed 3pt by harden and beverley to finish another lost..... missed those days with jlin and parson helping the team win and play team ball. Now it's all iso hero ball and no defense.

18. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Oh yes... from you a second grade english teacher who got his job by affirmative action.

19. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

I can now abuse you tinsane inmates and take out some anger after watching this sad team coached by a fool and played by guys who don't care anymore.

20. redearth

Is this what you call "owning" someone?

1. no butthurt on my part
    2. I care nothing about danang and have never said that you are one and the same
    3. I care nothing about whether you're 17 or 70 and have not harped on your age
    4. I care nothing about whether you are a real Astros fan, nor have I debated that issue on this board
    5. I care nothing about you, and certainly do not have the curiosity to spend any energy googling you... I know nothing about you other than your posts and I have no desire to learn more
    6. You have not owned me in any way with your "facts and knowledge", not a single time
    7. none of the topics discussed in this thread have made me "mad like a little spoiled child", although I am repulsed by the depravity of your posts :eek:

Quit while you're ahead, while you've still got some self-respect.