1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2015-2016] Jeremy Lin as a Charlotte Hornet

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by swyyyguy, Jul 8, 2015.

1. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

Harden last year > any Tmac (prime, usda, tyson farms)

2. krnxsnoopy

krnxsnoopy Contributing Member

Byron Scott led the Nets to the Finals two times, as much as Harden led the Rockets to a comeback victory over the Clippers in an elimination game. Cheerleading from the bench.

3. tinman

Supporting Member

Byron Scott got good point guards when his teams succeeded and bad ones when his teams didn't (Lin)

4. sew

sew Member

Clarkson?

5. Panda23

Panda23 Member

really going out on a limb there.

like the dudes best partner in crime was Yao who got flat out abused by Okur/Boozer in the playoffs.

like it isn't his fault, its more just natural limitations being that big and having to deal with matchup nightmares

6. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

99er have nothing on us 70ers.... you are nothing tinsane.... did you get your cut of the clutch revenue this month?

7. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Either tinsane... we just did't like uncle toms in the clutch world that has zero class or knowledge of sports. You put down people from hong kong, Germany, taiwan and china. You are a self hating asian who was embarrassed by asian lofs when they joinned in mass to clutch when lin signed with the rockets.

8. colt45nyc

colt45nyc Rookie

Poor tinsane..... being owned so easily the last few days and showing his prek iq in any discussion about his hatred for lin or tmac fans.

9. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

WTF that is not remotely true. Tmac and Yao were to be a dynamic duo (Drexler's quote)

Tmac joined Houston as a last resort escaping a bad situation with Weisbrod.

He had a talent to be No 1 but at that time he needed join Yao because he could not do it alone hence it was debatable upon his arrival if he would be the No1.

You were misinformed if you thought he was going to be the unanimous No1 guy at any point in history. :p

10. Karolik

Karolik Member

LMAO can't even lead his team past the no Griffin Clippers at home.

Also Haren and Tmac have the same flaws, NO leadership ability and questionable effort.

11. daywalker02

daywalker02 Member

I guess I agree that you do not usually share your race or identity in a forum.

I did not, another 99er poster slipped it first, mostly it might just be speculation at best.

You put yourself in this position of "telling the truth on an internet forum".

Others want to know what's up with you and your situation.

Back to Lin fans - some fans are annoying and that you have to deal with but calling out everyone, generalizing, throwing most guys that liked Lin's character under the bust that is just uncalled for.

Some just set the bar too high for Jeremy. He is what he is.

A turnover prone guard that made it to the NBA and he had a good half of a season with the Knicks. ;)

12. mig0s

mig0s Member

Lin so bad, 0 points, 0 rebounds, 0 assists, 0 minutes

13. Exel

Exel Member

You replying to the right thread?

14. mingthething

mingthething Member

Lol. Trolling LOH. Yeah. Lin sucked bad tonight. Didn't even dress properly for the game.

15. tinman

Supporting Member

Dude, it's not like my opinion has changed on Clutchfans all these years.
    I prefer it to be Rockets Fans only.

The Lin thread , pre Rockets was actually fun. Remember GlenRice?

When Rockets fans talk about players, other Rockets fans don't get offended by realistic criticism. Look at Harden, he's getting what he deserves for his lack of defense.

Rockets fans understand that. Yet when you have LOF here, it's impossible to talk about Lin without these people acting like we beat up their little sister.

I'm all about the truth, what Rocket fan who saw the Portland series have favorable things to say about Lin? that's about 0 Rockets fans on the planet earth.

I've met other Clutchfans before, nobody talks about race, we talk about the Rockets. That's because we're not racists.

16. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

I want to stay out of this thread. Really, I do.

But, it's gone in so many damn directions that it's hard not to read and participate in the discussion.

I thought it was about Jeremy, but now we've got an epic Tmac/Harden debate happening.

This thread needs to die. Please, somebody, a mod, just kill it already.

New Years Resolution, perhaps? :)

17. tinman

Supporting Member

We should just make Zboy the mod of this thread.

18. Duncan McDonuts

Duncan McDonuts Contributing Member

This is pretty great entertainment. It amazes me to see how grown men can act so childish. Please continue.

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  19. Codman

Codman Contributing Member

LOL.....

But, can you summarize the different directions the thread has taken?

I can't keep count. It's not about Jeremy anymore.

Is it about Tmac's 13 in 33, or about James not being as good as TMac, or is about Jeremy's Pokemon haircut and his fans' inferiority complex?

We need bullet points or a good ol' power point of topics to be discussed.

I thought Yao Ming would have a thread this epic, not Jeremy Freaking Lin. It's Jeremy Lin!!!

Can't there be a thread about Kyle Lowry? He played for us and he's actually balling, year after year. I'd keep track of that.

Or, even Kevin Martin? He still puts up numbers in Minnesota.

Why has Jeremy Lin taken up so much bandwidth? His commercials don't even get this much coverage. I'm confused.

20. shlhl

shlhl Member

Bring back good memory and pure amazing. Much enjoyable than the current boring rocket.;)