1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2015-16 Kawhi Leonard

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by omgTHEpotential, Nov 28, 2015.

1. OTMax

OTMax Member

Kahwi is awesome, but no way he develops into this player in another place so even if we had drafted him, he would not be the same as he is now. He's definitely in my top 5 players of this era. Just all work, no play, doesn't get fazed and just plays his game quietly.

2. Outlier

Outlier Member

He's quietly turning into the next Kobe. But unselfish and plays D 100% of the time instead of when he wants to. Scary.

3. rocketman12

rocketman12 Member

kawhi is awesome. It's also awesome that he's a great player and I don't know anything about his girlfriend, interests, beliefs, or personal life. Wonderful. He plays basketball and that's it.

4. Borneoman

Borneoman Member

You don't have to be a Spurs fan to like this guy. He is a beast.

5. iconoclastic

iconoclastic Member

Kawhi and Kobe's personalities and games couldn't be any more different.

6. eman

eman Contributing Member

I was blowtorched for writing, two seasons ago, how much I'd rather have this beast on our squad than Haren. Kawhi went on to win finals MVP, yet ClutchFan consensus still favored Haren. Last year, with his injuries, Kawhi slipped a bit, and Harden gave us his post-Team USA, near-MVP season-- right up until that last playoff game collapse with the 13 TOs. The Adidas deal and Kardashiasian circus were bad, bad, bad for Haren's-- and our team's-- basketball development. Now Kawhi's leading the league in 3 pt %, playing elite D, and generating his own MVP buzz. I'm putting my flame suit back in its locker.