1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2014: The Division - Expectations

Discussion in 'Houston Texans' started by Rocket River, Aug 27, 2014.

1. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

For us to win 10 games I believe we need Clowney to come back strong and become a legit force and wreak havoc in tandem with JJ Watt. JJ is great but can't keep playing like he did in week 1.

2. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Mathis is gone all year long and they almost came back after Denver took their foot off the gas in garbage time, but if we're being real, they were never in that game. The Broncos could have won by 50 had they not eased up on them.

3. Cstyle42

Cstyle42 Member

After watching the Giants last night we need to be 5-0 going into week 6 versus colts. That week Clowney should be back on the field.

4. ima_drummer2k

ima_drummer2k Contributing Member

Colts 9-7
    Texans 8-8
    titans 7-9
    Jags 5-11

I wouldn't dig too deep into the titans beating the Chiefs. The Chiefs finished 2-6 last year after their hot start, including that epic playoff collapse.

I don't think the Colts are very good but they are so lucky. I expect that to continue.

Texans are much better under BOB, but their roster is so top-heavy that if any of our starters missed much time, we are screwed.

5. DonnyMost

DonnyMost be kind. be brave.
    Supporting Member

This looks about right.

6. Bobbythegreat

Bobbythegreat Member
    Supporting Member

Yeah I could see that being how it plays out but I could see any of the Titans, Texans, or Colts winning the division so I think those 3 could all swap records and it would be just as likely. The Colts will really miss having some semblance of a pass rush this year, the Texans problems are obvious, and I really like what the BESF's have been doing lately.