1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

2014/2015 European Football Thread

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by rox1, May 19, 2014.

1. REEKO_HTOWN

REEKO_HTOWN I'm Rich Biiiiaaatch!

I think he's saying that Lin is a best player in a sport or something. Can't see what he's smoking from here but that's all i can think of.

2. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Well yah LIN is GOAT... Not sure how I didn't get that

3. Junkyard_Dog

Junkyard_Dog Member

Chelsea is looking so lazy on defense now since they scored

4. smr6

smr6 Member

Amazing that Chelsea played 90 minutes and manged only two shots? Luckily for them the 1 shot they had on target was a goal. They will have to be much better if they want to advance, but next leg is at home so it should be a better performance from them. Courtois really saved them today though with some great saves.

5. The Stig

The Stig Member

6. ferrari77

ferrari77 Contributing Member

[​IMG]

<blockquote class="twitter-tweet" lang="en"><p>John Terry has reacted angrily to footage of Chelsea fans singing a racist song. &quot;They're completely off-key,&quot; he said.</p>&mdash; HaveIGotNewsForYou (@haveigotnews) <a href="https://twitter.com/haveigotnews/status/568019859054788608">February 18, 2015</a></blockquote>
    <script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

7. Beavis Stiffler

Europa League game highlights between Celtic vs. Inter Milan

<iframe frameborder="0" width="0" height="0" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2hm4t5" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hm4t5_celtic-vs-inter-3-3-all-goals-highlights-uefa-2015_sport" target="_blank">Celtic vs Inter (3-3) All Goals Highlights UEFA...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/videonuyukle" target="_blank">videonuyukle</a></i>

8. Beavis Stiffler

<iframe frameborder="0" width="480" height="270" src="//www.dailymotion.com/embed/video/x2hm4t5" allowfullscreen></iframe><br /><a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hm4t5_celtic-vs-inter-3-3-all-goals-highlights-uefa-2015_sport" target="_blank">Celtic vs Inter (3-3) All Goals Highlights UEFA...</a> <i>by <a href="http://www.dailymotion.com/videonuyukle" target="_blank">videonuyukle</a></i>

9. REEKO_HTOWN

Barca renamed their training ground to Camp Tito Villanova.

Still miss him.

10. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

I just came to say, I really dis like how Stevie took to the media and threw Mario under the bus. The incident was really not a big deal, and IMO Hendo handled it well and showed leadership in letting a team mate take it, and im not sure why,but Sturridge is showing alot of attitude, like he feels he has to do everything for the team,at the end of the day tho everyone should have known Mario should be the one taking the PK,also Mario is starting to click, and Ibe is looking like a Sterling replacement IMO. Hope BR uses Mario and Studge at the same time tho for the Hampton fixture.

11. Jontro

Jontro Member

Saw the LFC vs So'ton highlights... lots of penalties to be had. If the ref gave every deserving penalty a go, we would have seen a shootout. I was pessimistic before the game, but I'm glad we won against a team with a better record. And one win away from a 4th spot, assuming ManU and So'ton loses theirs.

Very glad I didn't see Balo's ugly face on the pitch. Dude is a disgrace to football and should be sent away to play at the Philippines or something. I'm sure they won't take his schitte there.

If we do miraculously make 4th spot for next season, Rodgers and Co. better find some real players. I mean real names, not projects with potential

12. TheRealist137

TheRealist137 Member

Looks like Liverpool have found good form of late. Still see Man Utd finishing above them and Arsenal. They are too talented and have no games in Europe to worry about.

I see Arsenal/Liverpool battling it out, but Arsenal wins out because they know how to finish in 4th place

13. Krizzle

Krizzle Member

I dont think any of those moments in box were penalties for either team. The Ref was poor,but it wasnt cause of the "missed" Penalty Calls.

How do you think Balo is a disgrace?if you dont mind me asking.

I like our group, and I feel we only need one star player,but im not sure for what position we need one in more, I would like a World Class GK...

14. REEKO_HTOWN

Could it really be?

15. Yung-T

Yung-T Member

Leverkusen 1:0 vs Atletico, wow. Thought they'd get destroyed today,but they're playing better than Atletico.

16. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

What bro?

17. moestavern19

moestavern19 Member

Pellegrini is a f'n joke trotting out ****e like Fernando and Demichelis against Barca.

18. REEKO_HTOWN

Could We be back? I'm so excited. This team looks so fresh. Lucho turned Pique around.

19. smr6

smr6 Member

Arsenal got rocked at home 3-1.

Leverkusen looked great today, put constant pressure on Atletico's final third.

20. rox1

rox1 Contributing Member

Holding my judgement bro.. Second half was disappointing, back in the pep years we would have won this 3:0 minimum. But hey at least much better than 3 months ago.