1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Kostas Papanikolaou as a Rocket

Discussion in 'Houston Rockets: Game Action & Roster Moves' started by shastarocket, Sep 29, 2014.

1. cdrive

cdrive Contributing Member

Agreed. Everyone is hoping he nails down 3s as priority #1, and rightfully so.

But I think were gonna see a loooooot of this:
    [​IMG]

and a lot of this:
    [​IMG]

2. mikeyg603

mikeyg603 Member

3. chandlerbang21

I hope he possess the skill to score from everywhere on the floor. No one on the team is consistent in this. We need a guy that's versatile

4. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

[FuN Fact] BIG PAPA

Only the letter k in his last name seperates him from being the checker of all vaginas.
    Via wiki: the Papanicolaou test (abbreviated as Pap test, known earlier as Pap smear, cervical smear, or smear test) is a method of cervical screening used to detect potentially pre-cancerous and cancerous processes in the endocervical canal (transformation zone) of the female reproductive system.
    Also, that person that invited this test is named papanikolaou any chance that this might be his father?

Kostas gonna be inside y'all's wife's if yall don't watch out!!!

5. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

6. Crashlanded19

Crashlanded19 Member

Lol!!!

7. mightybosstone

Totally random vaginal references aside, I thought he played a really solid game last night. Even when he wasn't making his shots early on, I thought he was doing a good job of moving with and without the ball and helping out his teammates. His game reminded me a lot of Chandler's rookie season. If he can get that 3-point shot down, I think he's going to have a pretty good career.

8. bmd

bmd Member

lol wow he's not kidding. The pap smear really is named after a guy with the last name Papanicalaou.

9. ribbit

ribbit Member

So many potential nicknames!

10. mikeyg603

mikeyg603 Member

KP or KP3 after he hits the 3.

11. YaoMing#1

YaoMing#1 Member

Harden????? Pretty sure a top 3 offensive weapon in the world can score from anywhere and def better than k-pap no offense To him. With That said I like his game and think he's gonna be a real rotation player for us early.

12. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

That's why when you hit google translate on those Greek articles about him, his name comes out as "Smear".

Nothing about his game though is laughing matter, looks like a fit in our "system" and coachable. As soon as he gets over his nerves and becomes comfortable with his teammates and the speed of the game, he'll be a solid contributor off the bench.

13. RoxBeliever

RoxBeliever Member

14. RV6

RV6 Contributing Member

Someone mentioned it when we got him. That's why a lot of people here started calling him Pap smear.

15. Joe Fan

Joe Fan Member

Pap Daddy?

16. jscmedia

jscmedia Contributing Member

I like papa k. I am really excited about what bribgs n expect to see him for many years in rkckets red. Do not trade him morey. Hes a keeper. Luv watchin him grow. N it will be more then most expect. Could be the biggest roxs surprie this year easy

17. tochiee22

tochiee22 Contributing Member

Thank you my friend.. Now we need a good nickname for big papa that includes this vagina test... Something like-

Papa smearf

[​IMG]

18. Amir's Johnson

19. shastarocket

shastarocket Contributing Member

^ This is begging for a "BRAZZERS" photoshop

20. mikeyg603

mikeyg603 Member

He is one pale greek