1. Welcome! Please take a few seconds to create your free account to post threads, make some friends, remove a few ads while surfing and much more. ClutchFans has been bringing fans together to talk Houston Sports since 1996. Join us!

[2014-15] Jeremy Lin as a Los Angeles Laker

Discussion in 'NBA Dish' started by shastarocket, Jul 11, 2014.

1. Danang78

Danang78 Member

When Lin puts in an effort and tries to win, you fools say he's padding his empty stats, and when he doesn't play well, you're quick to call him a scrub/9th stringer. If 7 assists in 22 minutes is selfish....more please.
    Harden be like: "Oooo, I wish a Bev would,...be this selfish!"

2. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Puts in effort to "win" as in stat pad against bad teams but then disappears against good teams.

Not impressed.

[​IMG]

Rockets have played the Lakers twice this season. Bev has locked and humiliated Lin in both meetings.

Harden not impressed by Lin either.

Congratulations. You have just earned two disapproval in one post.

[​IMG][​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  3. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

I'm not one to hate on a guy for the occasional well timed troll post, but now you're just taking it too far and bringing down the quality that many of us on this bbs have spent well over a decade to build up and are quite proud of. Do better. If you have a ridiculous opinion, then own it and try to sway others with facts to back it up. Don't hide behind the excuse that you were just trolling when you get called out on it.

4. mr. 13 in 33

mr. 13 in 33 Member

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

1 person likes this.
  5. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Thanks for taking the time out to add visual. Nice touch, but disaproval from you don't mean much, kinda like a Fox News poll.

6. Danang78

Danang78 Member

PS: Against bad teams like Chicago, Toronto, Milwaukee, Atlanta, and of course the worst team Golden State....I mean, c'mon... these Warriors got swept by the Rockets four times this year. (Not sure I didn't check)

So it does makes sense for a 11th stringer to try and win or stats padding as you call it against these bad teams. But who care about this scrub, he gonna be out of the NBA next year...so how's your All Defensive Team second unit PG doing? Lockin' it down i hope.

But I'm responding to a guy who went to a Lakers website to watch BS post game interview and come back here to say at BS say Lin is selfish. LAWLZ

7. redearth

redearth Contributing Member

YAWYA: You Are What You Are.

8. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Folks, I thought Lin's expectations were lowered but this is taking it to new heights.

Behold the comedy.....

Chicago? Am I supposed to be impressed by 5-11 and 5 assists in one game and 2-8 and 2 assists in the other against them?

Toronto? 3-11 and 3 assists? *RAWR*

Milwaukee? I am sure Milwaukee was shuddering at the 4-10 and 6 assists.

GSW? 0-2 and 1 assist for one game, 0-6 and 1 assist for the other, and 4-11 and 5 assist for the third. *Oh will someone please not think of the women and the children??*

Wait wait...you must be thinking of the preseason game against the GSW where Mighty Lin destroyed them with the 4-4 game, scars from which they have yet to recover.

Of all the teams, that was mentioned on the list , the ONLY one that can even be considered of being *RAWR RAWR* proud about would be the Atlanta one, where he was 6-7 from the field and had 10 assists.

Seriously, are we supposed to celebrate those medicocre performances?? Plenty of them on that list are downright horrendous lol!

My God......if you are going to cherry pick, at least do it right!!! Let me help you out here, since you are not even capable of cherry picking. The ones you should have picked? .....other than Atlanta, one game each against Clippers, Mavs, Suns, and Grizzlies. The only games I would say were strong ones against winning teams...FOR THE SEASON...with the season almost coming to a close.

[​IMG]

Now let me shed some light of my own......

Since the All-star break, which I hear Lin fanatics keep preaching us about and how he has finally "gotten it", his good games have come against mediocre to bad teams, two of which were even missing their best players and were depleted. He has struggled against the good teams. Coincidence that he struggles against the good defenses?

Its amazing how quickly "since the all star break" ship has sailed as well!

Sad reality which you folks dont want to admit and which is the cause of all your miseries? You cant fix poor handles and bad decision making both of which Jeremy Lin has mastered and which get exposed against good defense. To make matters worse, he packs it up with his wildly inconsistent over all games...games in which he completely disappears.

I keep saying it and I will say it again. Come back and talk to us once Jeremy Lin has put together consistent strong performances against good teams. Until then you will keep embarrassing yourself, the way you did right now. You now have three full seasons of evidence working against you.

Mr. Danan78,

I give you multiple disapproval for all the ****ty examples you made me go through.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

PS. Nothing that you say will change the FACT that Beverley has OWNED Jeremy Lin during both times they have met this season. Jeremy Lin cowered in fear while Beverley came right at him. Stay bitter, my friend.

You folks could not understand why McHale gave the nod to Beverley and made him the starter over Lin? Well there is your answer. When your starting PG keeps getting his ass handed to him every practice by some guy from Russia, you only have one thing left to do. Send your non-deserving starter to the bench where he belongs.

But wait! There is more. The same people here, who raved about Beverley when he was playing good are also breathing down his neck when he has not been playing good. And *gasp* even the folks who raved about him, have always asked for an upgrade while asking Beverley to be sent to the bench.

Mind Blown?
    [​IMG]

You folks should try it sometime. Maybe then you would reconsider raving about 0-2 games! LAWL

This calls for one more spanking before I let you go....

I am going to shed some statistics on Mr. Danang78 himself.

Over 96% of his posts on clutchfans are on this thread alone.
    Over 98% of his posts on clutchfans are about Jeremy Lin.

It is clear which one is running around hopping different fan sites. :) Surely someone must have told you by now that Jeremy Lin does not play for the Rockets anymore!

Seems like your feelings are hurt that Jeremy Lin's coach called him selfish. Hey dont look at me. Go and have a nice talk with his coaches.

By my count, TWO COACHES have called Jeremy Lin out for being selfish and not being on the same page with the team now. Things that make you go hmmmmm....

#7828 Zboy, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2015
    1 person likes this.
  9. RESINator

RESINator Member

Rofl.

My goodness! Zboy is going on a roll right now. I commend you for the time put in your posts to battle the lin fans.

Please do an analysis of DMo the softie next in the GARM.

1 person likes this.
  10. CometsWin

CometsWin Breaker Breaker One Nine

RE-JECTED

11. Harrisment

Harrisment Member

Thanks for doing this. When i read his post I knew there was no way Lin had great games against all of those teams. Now you just proved it with *gasp* facts. How embarrassing for Danang78. He basically just typed a random list of good teams, and assumed nobody would go back and look at what Lin actually did in those games.

12. tinman

tinman Contributing Member
    Supporting Member

That dude is an LOF, he didn't join Clutchfans for the pure and righteous reasons we joined Clutchfans

the NBA Dish is Rockets fans talking about other teams and players in the NBA,
    not NON Rockets fans talking about anything

the needs of the Rockets fans outweight the needs of non Rockets fan
    I shall, and always will be your 99er

13. mig0s

mig0s Member

another MVP caliber game for Lin. 14 points 7 assists in limited time with Ryan Bowen like defense.

14. Panda23

Panda23 Member

i dont even know how you can be a real person you're like some robot from a movie hahahahahaha

15. Danang78

Danang78 Member

Bravo, you exposed me....I don't know shiet about Jeremy Lin. Thanks for taking the time in your busy schedule to give an in-depth response with in season numbers on Jeremy...1000% devotion. And the visuals...fantastic!

[​IMG]

So we agree that those teams the Lakers beat are good teams. And though not required but helpful, you listed Lin's stat lines that contributed to those wins. Much appreciated!
    So maybe, just maybe, we can agree that those stats are hardly disappearing against good team. Also you can argue that paltry numbers like that is hardly stat padding but actually making an effort to win. No?

By the way, Lockdown Bev has slightly lower stat line than scrubby Lin while averaging around 30 plus mins as a starter. Yea I know...weird huh? But shhh, lets sweep that under the rug.

[​IMG]

Good times!

16. Zboy

Zboy Contributing Member

Nothing irks a Jeremy crazy more than when you take the time to expose their outright lies. :)

I just looked back at Mr. Danang78 listed. Those were the games Lakers won while Lin had poor stat line in most of them.....

....it didnt make any sense but then it hit me.

Mr. Danang is giving credit to Lin for "participating" against the good teams. Yeah I guess he showed up by suiting up.

LOL. That's not how you define "against winning teams". My God. Thanks for the laugh and proving FTW's point.

You know you done goofed when your own proof smacks you down hard. Well done Mr. Danang!

And then a handful of sporadic examples over the ENTIRE SEASON which *I gave* does not refute my original stance. I have seen the great Celtics big man, Ala AbdelNaby have some great games. *laugh*

[​IMG]

And just for added humor....

How is that working out for ya?

But like you said....

Also....

Comment made a while back. The waste of a body went on to win a place on the ALL NBA Defensive team...

While Jeremy Lin is backing up Ronnie price and 2nd round rookie Clarkson while trying to stat pad against bad teams in his contract year when the "floor general...that.....can facilitate, make clutch shots, attack the rim, etc, run down the clock" should have been tearing it up. And despite trying to stat pad on one of the worst teams, he can only muster slightly better numbers than Patrick Beverley, who according to you, is a "waste of body". You need to stop self-incriminating yourself!

[​IMG]

OUCH!

*Bravo* Well Done!

*ROOOOOAAAAARRRRR* *Jeremy Lin*

Good times indeed!

#7836 Zboy, Mar 14, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 15, 2015
  17. Pukimonster

Pukimonster Member

This is the gayest thread on CF

It's Sat night and you nerds are writing long ass essays about crap nobody cares about

18. mig0s

mig0s Member

rofl is this zboy serious? so sad lmao I'm sure he knows more Lin stats than all the LOFs combined

19. Danang78

Danang78 Member

This boi ^
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Love the fervor displayed.
    Y'alls knows where you can fin me and Zboi on Saturdays...actually any day,....on a Jeremy Lin thread.

[​IMG]

In the heat of passion, you forgot to comprehend my reply post. No matter I got what I wanted out of this.

[​IMG]

signing out, but constantly re-freshing to await your reply!

20. cheke64

cheke64 Member

Why did I even come here? What has been seen cannot be unseen.